Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) (27076 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Osinbajo In Abuja [Photos] / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by hornyofife: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
MayorofLagos:

I believe already mentioned that you used nudity to sell film. Whats new?

While you use Amala ewedu eating bleaching cream prostitutes and skull mining storylines to sell yours, that is why yoruwood is still backwards
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jaideyone:
cry me a river. your people asked for it. when the ooni was travelling we didn't complain. you nonyorubas started telling us how your Oba has been cursed to live in the palace and never step out. now he's in abuja to pay homage. you asked for it
cheesy
your oba? Are u from ile ife now and no longer from osogbo? Revisionists
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
you are funniest yoruba i have ever seen. I know where dahomey is. And i know their women attacked and killed your yoruba late grand parents from dahomey to abeokuta. Where they ran and hid under a rock. Olumo rock.
Those lie lie websites you visit will never help know the truth. Read books from eye witnesses and those that participated in the war. Common dahomey women beat you merciless and you are here ranting online as usual
give us a credible link to support your own claim grin I also need to see a link of how the Benin empire conquered Yoruba land. I dey wait o

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jaideyone:
pls give us a link to the story instead of crying and grunting like an ipob yoot (oh you're one grin)
which link? Go to ilorin and ask the fulani man ruling the place
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
which link? Go to ilorin and ask the fulani man ruling the place
typical ipob yoot. they lie and cry when your lies are bursted grin

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jaideyone:
give us a credible link to support your own claim grin I also need to see a link of how the Benin empire conquered Yoruba land. I dey wait o
did i say benin conquered yoruba? I say benin kingdom extended from benin to dahomey (present day benin republic) ile ife, osogbo, ibadan- all of you yorubas were all subjects of bini king. It's even there in primary school social studies and secondary school geography.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Babatundecash(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ihatepork:

Yes, Forbes. Cure your ignorance

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2014/06/03/the-5-richest-kings-in-africa/amp/
You don't need to reply the illiterate......No king in Nigeria come close to Obat in terms of Riches.....Obat is damn rich.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jaideyone:
typical ipob yoot. the lies and cry when your lies are bursted grin
you concocted one lie how one imaginary ibadan army defeated ilorins in a war. And i ask, didnt u ask who told u a simple question? If it is true, why is it that gambari a fulani man is the emir of ilorin till today
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
did i say benin conquered yoruba? I say benin kingdom extended from benin to dahomey (present day benin republic) ile ife, osogbo, ibadan- all of you yorubas were all subjects of bini king. It's even there in primary school social studies and secondary school geography.
liar give us a link to the story of when the Bini king was giving orders to Yoruba kings grin

Omo ale oniro

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
you concocted one lie how one imaginary ibadan army defeated ilorins in a war. And i ask, didnt u ask who told u a simple question? If it is true, why is it that gambari a fulani man is the emir of ilorin till today
go back and read the story!!!

black man mentality is your problem

Fulani took Ilorin. the Fulani people with their Ilorin subjects and some Yoruba traitors attacked osogbo. Ibadan came to osogbo's aid and defeated the Fulani and Yoruba traitors.

which means the yorubas in Ilorin weren't exactly looking forward to being liberated. they worked with fulanis against other Yoruba people.

do I have to open your head and out the book inside?

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
The Obi of Onitsha would forever be grateful to The Benin Monarchical System, especially for the role they played during the demise of his Dad and his installation into the throne of his Fathers. Only Babies, Who have little or no knowledge of the Kingship tussle in Onitsha would come online to make a statement saying the Obi is greater than The Oba of Benin.

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jaideyone:
liar give us a link to the story of when the Bini king was giving orders to Yoruba kings grin

Omo ale oniro
yoruba king? So how did bini warriors travel from benin to lagos unchallenged. And went there and established eko (bini war camp) and had been ruling there since then till date?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Kamalx123(m): 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
You r d one that doesn't know what u r saying and less enlightened. Obat is d richest monarch in Nigeria and second in the whole Africa after one king in Morroco.
Check ur fact.
hornyofife:

Many of you just talk ignorantly, as for Obi of onitsha's wealth, I cant say much but I can assure you he is one of the most educated monarchs if not the most read...secondly he is also an oil merchant and one of board members of orient petroleum building a refinery in Aguleri in Anambra state, only that he doesn't show off like others....

Again who knows ObAt oil in the Southeast let alone south south and in the north....even in the south west, most of his filling stations are in Ondo state his home state...they are not wide spread..and his oil tank farm(storage) in Lagos is not even quarter that of Ifeanyi Uba which also had a jetty.

As for HornyofIfe .....like my handle, i know the palace very well cos am close to it...I can tell many things you don't know about kabiyesi, but for the respect I have for the family, I will let it die...but don't believe everything you read about him,he has many dark sides you don't want to hear especially, as regards scamming people....the guy is broke just in case you like to know..even his rolls royes was given to him....

In case you like to know also, many Ife sons and daughters only, regard and respect his stool and not him as a person...because they accuse him of defrauding people of their land and money and politicing the stool....

there is a project in Ife where monies(initial down Payment) were collected from people, with the hope of developing mid size houses along Ede road behind parakin ile ife, and those who paid will have their homes on completion and complete their payment subseqently, but till today, foundation for the houses have not even started, peoples monies have all gone and because of his stool, they cannot question him, they all go back the their rooms to nag in regret..

Rather, he use this stool to collect peoples land to build a resort..in his name.(though some say, there is a certain size of land always reserved for the crown)

His real estate firm is not one of the biggest in Lagos not to talk of the country and he is not the sole owner....Nairaland has done a lot in dishing out false hypes mostly by ignorant afonjas who cant even question the decisions of their local government officials, let alone the lies of your so called traditional rulers.....

if he truly was a real estate don like you said, why was his father living in a regular house in eleyele before he became king and he never had a house of his own until the mansion he just built recently in parakin?

Even all through the time he was contesting for his Ooniship, he stayed in conference center inside OAU.

am sure you know kabiyesi still has a case of defrauding the previous Ooni hanging on his neck...
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by totit: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jaideyone:
typical ipob yoot. the lies and cry when your lies are bursted grin

You've done well busting them ipods, aba stats and news outlet lies cool

Three gbosa!!! cool

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
yoruba king? So how did bini warriors travel from benin to lagos unchallenged. And went there and established eko (bini war camp) and had been ruling there since then till date?
all these are just speculations. give me a link to an article or publication with adequate references to justify your claims.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Danladi7: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
bakynes:

How can Obi of Onitsha be the richest, have you heard of Obateru Akinruntan(Obat Oil), the Olugbo of Ugbo in ilaje town in Ondo state, he has the largest Petroleum tank farm in Africa.

Better learn and do research before making stupid claims.

First of all Obi of Onitsha is not even a First Class king.
Secondly, I don't think he is richer than Ooni of Ife and Oba of Benin. Ooni of Ife is one of the biggest real estate player in the country.

Many Monarch in the Oil producing communities like Obateru are way richer than the Obi of Onitsha.

Igbo people and empty chestbeating on lies!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
nairaland billiore. We are talking of shell, not oduduwa and owena group of companies
i am not a billionaire but yes I have shares in Shell.

it is no big deal.You comment reveals your lack of exposure.

The fact that Obi owns shares in Shell Nigeria does not make him rich

Byy the way my own shares are in Shell INTERNATIONAL grin

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jaideyone:
all these are just speculations. give me a link to an article or publication with adequate references to justify your claims.
ok for starters, take this
https://www.nairaland.com/4185186/bini-original-owners-lagos-not
And I have real books, written by real people on bini ownership of lagos and of fulanis invasion of yorubaland and how your people pleaded and white man interceeded.
I swear by now, you would have been hearing emir of ile ife, emir of oyo, emir of ogbomosho, emir of ibadan etc all over yorubaland.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

i am not a billionaire but yes I have shares in Shell.

it is no big deal.You coent reveals your lack of exposure.

The fact that Obi owns shares in Shell Nigeria does not make him rich

Byy the way my own shares are in Shell INTERNATIONAL grin
abeg keep quiet. Osogbo lying machine
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
totit:

You've done well busting them ipods, aba stats and news outlet lies cool

Three gbosa!!! cool
so u believe those useless lies your coward parents and parents told you
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
abeg keep quiet. Osogbo lying machine
Ebola people and jealousy and Bitterness

Whatever you say changes NOTHING in my life but entrenches the bitterness in yours

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by totit: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
so u believe those useless lies your coward parents and parents told you

Lool grin
Aba boy with delusional mentality, groomed and brought up in lies and propagandas referring somebody else a liar grin

Lmao.
Wonder, they say, shall never end sef.

Shm grin

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Kamalx123:
You r d one that doesn't know what u r saying and less enlightened. Obat is d richest monarch in Nigeria and second in the whole Africa after one king in Morroco.
Check ur fact.
that ilaje ijaw man is now 2nd richest king in africa. Wow. Yoruba bold-faced liars. I pity your ways
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Danladi7: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:
The trouble with Igbos is that they lie a lot.
Go to Achebe's Wikipedia page and it is full of Lies
The Man worked and retired for Shell as a very senior Manager.That is TRUE

How is he a banker?
It says he was Managing Directorat Diamond Bank wa he MD or Chairman?
We are told he worked at Diamond bank froom 2005 at the age of 64? Really. The man was a retiree and never WORKED in the Banking industry.
His background is Admin/HR not banking

I know Nnaemeka fairly well .Truth is he retired from shell as a Director and served on the boards of seveal companies as such People do in sorting theselves.Yes he must be a wealthy man but he is not an entrepreneur or in the Premieship league of wealth in Nigeria
especially when they want to chestbeat!

na inferiority complex!

its only them that argue against a known fact because it doesnt favour them.The most absurd is challenging wole soyinka nobel prize and lagos ownership!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by totit: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

Whatever you say changes NOTHING in my life but entrenches the bitterness in yours

You captured the those wawa boys well.

Gbam! grin

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
totit:

Lool grin
Aba boy with delusional mentality, groomed and brought up in lies and propagandas referring somebody else a liar grin

Lmao.
Wonder, they say, shall never end sef.

Shm grin
Lagos is not yorubaland and not part of south west. A prominent lagos indigene said so. A chairman of lagos indigenes association for 15 years. The aworis your parents lied to u about were actually binis
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Danladi7:

especially when they want to chestbeat!

na inferiority complex!

its only them that argue against a known fact because it doesnt favour them.The most absurd is challenging wole soyinka nobel prize and lagos ownership!
cow grazer from mali. Read this if u are educated enough
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
totit:

You captured the those wawa boys well.

Gbam! grin
Post anything goodabout anyone and the Ebola person'sfirst comment is how an Ebola person somewhere obsucre and unnamed has a bigger one a better one etc. They never celebrate good things/
Even when no one is competin with them they must compare themselves.
Why?
An unshakeable and profound sense of inadequacy and inferiority
Ebolas are very bitter and twisted people

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

lying revisionist osogbo coward. Nothing u say changes the truth
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by Danladi7: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
cow grazer from mali. Read this if u are educated enough

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by totit: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
meforyou1:
Lagos is not yorubaland and not part of south west. A prominent lagos indigene said so. A chairman of lagos indigenes association for 15 years. The aworis your parents lied to u about were actually binis

You mean that oral, 2017 , personally, sentimental stuffs is what you are banking on, now?

See ya mouth.

You better go read up, beside, see this..

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Visits Osinbajo (Photos) by totit: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
aribisala0:

Post anything goodabout anyone and the Ebola person'sfirst comment is how an Ebola person somewhere obsucre and unnamed has a bigger one a better one etc. They never celebrate good things/
Even when no one is competin with them they must compare themselves.
Why?
An unshakeable and profound sense of inadequacy and inferiority
Ebolas are very bitter and twisted people

O grin once again,you captured those wawa boys wella cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today / Judges Who May Hear Atiku’s Appeal At S/court / A Picture Of Buhari In 1977

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.