Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" (40854 Views)

Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Themba Ntuli Marries A Tall Woman (Wedding Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2017
Some women dont even respect themselves. Are you the kind of woman a rich dark tall man will want to marry?

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2017
He's on the way, abeg wait for him!!!
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by moony25: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2017
when the time is right,you will find a man that will love u endlessly... publicizing your relationship status will leave u vulnerable to more heart breaks and people looking to take advantage of you
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2017
This is y some with girls will stay single till God kns when and at d end of d day end up wit 1 pot bellied man,how can she wants all dat quality,isnt dat greedy?..this is how 1 of my sis friend did then,so choosy,guess who she ended up with?..a taxi driver!,she was gting older and guys stoped aproaching her nd she had to manage d guy-man dat came later,had it been she wasnt looking for a perfect picture guy,she wud hv been married to a cool guy,and with time,they wud hv been living comfortably now..sisters biko,make una take am easy

4 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Spar7tan(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2017
It's your wish, wait and be expecting till you rot.
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by LaudGuy: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2017
Would it be a crime if you dumb airhead beaches are rich for once in your pathetic lives? The average Nigeria woman mentality is miopic, short sighted and opportunistic by nature. With absolutely nothing to offer. NO VALUE

5 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Lothario(m): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Abeg ooh tell some people we igbo boys don't eat leftovers
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Chukazu: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2017
You are tired of hrtbreak and you still limiting your scope or rather your skull to only Igbo boys?

You never tire ni...
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by bumi10(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by BBBlaze: 11:47am On Nov 25, 2017
“rich guy abi?” dont worry, just relax, another heart break is coming ur way!!...olosho! Thats how they go around sourcing and sucking rich guys!

What is wrong in using ur money to love-vendor a nice guy that can love you to eternity!?...

For the record, rich guys have no love in them for people like you!

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by ChiefSweetus: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2017
“I am not in a relationship at the moment. I must confess, heart break is the worst thing that could happen to anyone.
Ibi never do you. Anumpama! angry
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by vision2050: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2017
Don jazzy comes to mind. Purse your dream @ Ruth. Follow your own Boaz
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by 8stargeneral: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2017
So u need all dis qualities in man baa,alright whn u come we tell u our own qualities weda u merit dem
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by makky555(f): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2017
Ok

I just came to mark myself present
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Richy4(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
She still got list right?
She should have added that he must have a straight tooth lipsrsealed
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by DanielsParker(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
She should remove that "rich" from her list... Most rich guys are assholes.. tongue

I am not an asshole, ma.
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Originalsly: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hmmm....the fair skin screen diva..... the scrambled/chicken brain actress would be fine for this write up.
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
kobo123:

http://sunnewsonline.com/im-tired-of-heartbreak-i-need-true-love-ruth-eze/

tho!! i didn't read all those gibberish there.

@the topic... there are different sand around.. just make the kinda man u want with any sand u prefer.. very very easy tho!!!
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
When they don waja waja that pussycat finish abi

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by mashcent(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
ClitoPen:
[/quote] Rossa [quote author=ClitoPen post=62695826]
Rossa grin grin
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Macmoni(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
u tired of heart breaks yet d features u want in a man is d features of a heart breaker
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
She want a tall,dark and rich man.What about a man who is not a wife beater and a cheater?Do you fit into his standards as well?Like being honest,hardworking,asset,virgin, economical with funds,kind-hearted to your in-law,and not promiscuous,because many of your actresses are concubines to politicians?It comes in both ways.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Premiumwriter: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
U can easily go to the river side and mould ur specifications grin grin

Nonsense
lol buy guy Specifications like phone specs cheesy
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:
She should remove that "rich" from her list... Most rich guys are assholes.. tongue
Experiences are the best teachers.Most of you are always looking for men who are not in the same classes with you.Later, when he didn't do as you want,you will start cursing all men.A secretary will want to date her director.Tell me,are they in the same standards?He has his own class of babes he roles with.He will only chop and clean mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by Adaumunocha(f): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
@Comshots nice comment. It goes both ways. And my comment wasn't out of experience but observation.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by mcchancer(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ole
Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by sinceraconcept(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Chukazu:
You are tired of hrtbreak and you still limiting your scope or rather your skull to only Igbo boys?

You never tire ni...
which broke,tall,dark and handsome Yoruba guy would even marry this one not to talk of rich. when her mates like Juliet Ibrahim that's 1million times more beautiful than her settle for a physically humble guy that isn't that rich

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by ibedun: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Adaumunocha:

Because most of you women are leeches and usually bring zero to the table.

You put too much value on that thing between your legs.

3 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" by ibedun: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
LaudGuy:
Would it be a crime if you dumb airhead beaches are rich for once in your pathetic lives? The average Nigeria woman mentality is miopic, short sighted and opportunistic by nature. With absolutely nothing to offer. NO VALUE

I hope you Nigerian women are listening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle / Davido’s Assurance For Chioma: Funny Memes / Man Breaks Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Love Lock In Paris (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.