Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,222 members, 7,884,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Am Ready To Take Up A Career In The Movie Industry At Any Expense, My Photo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Ready To Take Up A Career In The Movie Industry At Any Expense, My Photo. (664 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Take Up A Career In The Movie Industry At Any Expense, My Photo. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2017
I am UCHE.
Student of UNN.
I am ready to do anything to take up a career in acting.. I am 22.
Pls guide me on what to do.
My name is UNDERWEAR on NL.

Re: I Am Ready To Take Up A Career In The Movie Industry At Any Expense, My Photo. by biacan(f): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2017
Do these two things

1 :- Take off those rags and dress properly

2 :- pay 10k for my premium account then I'll take you serious
Re: I Am Ready To Take Up A Career In The Movie Industry At Any Expense, My Photo. by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2017
biacan:
z
If only I understand french.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Up A Career In The Movie Industry At Any Expense, My Photo. by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2017
biacan:
Do these two things

1 :- Take off those rags and dress properly

2 :- pay 10k for my premium account then I'll take you serious
Savage la' HOT!!!
Account number please.
Re: I Am Ready To Take Up A Career In The Movie Industry At Any Expense, My Photo. by biacan(f): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2017
UNDERWEAR:
Savage la' HOT!!! Account number please.
Hit the mail
Re: I Am Ready To Take Up A Career In The Movie Industry At Any Expense, My Photo. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2017
biacan:
Hit the mail
Owk...
grin
Re: I Am Ready To Take Up A Career In The Movie Industry At Any Expense, My Photo. by Threebear(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2017
Nollywood is riddled with corrupt practices, so take your brain along.
Expect nothing from no one, because people will want to exploit you.
The homosexuals will come with Fake promises, others will ask you for monetary compensation, even older women. Don't do any of that, fame acquired from that source is fleeting and ephemeral.
Go for auditions, improve your crafts. Watch lots of Hollywood films. Specially watch movies starring Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet, Leonardo DiCaprio etc
Don't feel too big, go to any casting location and audition for roles.
Make friends in the industry and follow them wherever there is a casting call.
Get numbers of agents and movie producers and try to get them to cast you.
Be humble while on set, call the big actresses "mama " and the males "sir" ,you won't do it for long if you are wise, soon enough someone will start calling you the same.
Be spiritual.
If you are a Christian pray fervently , if you are a traditional worshipper arm yourself, you can't go far in the industry if you are luke warm.
Above all take opportunities and run with them.
A time will come when you'll back bite, slander and so things you most likely wouldn't have done, know it is all part of experience.
Good luck !

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Facts You Never Knew About Popular Actor Odunlade Adekola / Cossy Orjiakor Puts Her Famous Boobs On Display / Celebrities That Grace The Future Awards Africa #TFAA, 2017 (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.