Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,680 members, 7,975,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:51 AM

Unilag studies thread - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag studies thread (111696 Views)

Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies / Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) / Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag studies thread by amodu(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Cosyfaith:

Where??. From space I guess. Can't you see the heading of the information.

Anyway, it was posted by my dept's PG coordinator, I simply reposted for those who might actually need it.

Such enquiry is needed to ascertain the source because it is possible you cooked it for ulterior motives.

Thanks for clearing my doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag studies thread by ngozionefeli: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
The site is not accessible, does anyone have a working link?
Re: Unilag studies thread by lamideee(f): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please when will the list be released?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Cosyfaith(f): 3:00am On Feb 28, 2019
amodu:

Such enquiry is needed to ascertain the source because it is possible you cooked it for ulterior motives.

Thanks for clearing my doubt.

Oh, could someone really get that desperate and jobless to now pan out a whole academic calendar in their brain. Naija got trust issues though. Lol. You are much welcomed
Re: Unilag studies thread by collinkz: 4:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Cosyfaith:

Oh, could someone really get that desperate and jobless to now pan out a whole academic calendar in their brain. Naija got trust issues though. Lol. You are much welcomed

�����
Re: Unilag studies thread by Teehy09: 6:02am On Feb 28, 2019
Is the result out?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Cosyfaith(f): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Teehy09:
Is the result out?

Yes, at least for MPH and MSc public health. I don't want to paste it because of their names and it's a public forum. If you applied for either of those courses, I could graciously help you check.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Cosyfaith(f): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Teehy09:
Is the result out?

Yes, at least for MPH and MSc public health. I don't want to paste it fully because of their names and it's a public forum. If you applied for either of those courses, I could graciously help you check.
Here is a grab.....

Re: Unilag studies thread by amodu(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2019
Cosyfaith:

My sister, I salute you.

It is not in my character to underestimate Nigerians, we can do and undo.
Re: Unilag studies thread by oluyinkavic(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2019
Thanks for this info.

Is the result available online?

Cosyfaith:

Yes, at least for MPH and MSc public health. I don't want to paste it fully because of their names and it's a public forum. If you applied for either of those courses, I could graciously help you check.
Here is a grab.....
Re: Unilag studies thread by tamaranancy: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2019
Cosyfaith:

Here is a grab.....
please is finance results out
Re: Unilag studies thread by toluolorun: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2019
Cosyfaith:

Here is a grab.....

I applied for MSC Public health PT . Please help check. How do i contact you?
Re: Unilag studies thread by toluolorun: 10:42am On Mar 01, 2019
Cosyfaith:

Here is a grab.....

Thank you so much Cosyfaith. I used the application number to check. I am on the list. God bless you for this expo.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag studies thread by Raylight2(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
toluolorun:

Thank you so much Cosyfaith. I used the application number to check. I am on the list. God bless you for this expo.
your eyes tho. congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag studies thread by Teehy09: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2019
I applied for mechanical engineering I don't know if the result is out because I can't see anything online
Re: Unilag studies thread by Cosyfaith(f): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2019
toluolorun:

Congrats smiley

1 Like

Re: Unilag studies thread by Johnnyessence(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2019
good evening everyone, please is unilag offering geophysics in this year 2019? please I need your response thanks.
Re: Unilag studies thread by ABSTRUSE: 6:40am On Mar 02, 2019
Yeah! Though the list aint out yet, you can check at the faculty/Department. If you are polite enough, you will have ur fate made known to you. I got to know my fate by asking a staff (in charge of LLM Admissions) in my department.
But since the site says the list will soon be out, why not just chill? I know it can't exceed next week, when Unilag is not mad.

But pls how do I get notifications from this thread? Took a while before I found it.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Chibexe: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2019
Johnnyessence:
good evening everyone, please is unilag offering geophysics in this year 2019? please I need your response thanks.

Yes.

Chat me up to be added to 2019/2020 session Watsapp group

Re: Unilag studies thread by amodu(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2019
ABSTRUSE:
Yeah! Though the list aint out yet, you can check at the faculty/Department. If you are polite enough, you will have ur fate made known to you. I got to know my fate by asking a staff (in charge of LLM Admissions) in my department.
But since the site says the list will soon be out, why not just chill? I know it can't exceed next week, when Unilag is not mad.

But pls how do I get notifications from this thread? Took a while before I found it.

Click on follow which is located beneath the thread and the notification will always pop up in your followed topics notification
Re: Unilag studies thread by Oluwatoyin19: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Cosyfaith:
Here....
Please I am interested in the accommodation ,I have being recommended for MSC PH.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Oluwatoyin19: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
Cosyfaith:
For the females in the health departments, when the admission list is out, PM me for accommodation in idi-araba, Luth. I just finished my MPH from same Luth and believe me when I say getting a good house is crazy tough. It's just a slot for one female which will be shared. Thanks

I am interested in the accommodation, I have being recommended for admission in Msc PH.How do I contact you pls?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Johnnyessence(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Chibexe:

Yes.
Chat me up to be added to 2019/2020 session Watsapp group
OK I will add you thanks for your reply.
Re: Unilag studies thread by ABSTRUSE: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
amodu:

Click on follow which is located beneath the thread and the notification will always pop up in your followed topics notification

Thank u
Re: Unilag studies thread by zmoney: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello @toluolorun. What next if your name is on the list?
toluolorun:

Re: Unilag studies thread by zmoney: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello Cosyfaith, what is the next step after seeing your name on this list. Have lectures started?

Cosyfaith:

Yes, at least for MPH and MSc public health. I don't want to paste it because of their names and it's a public forum. If you applied for either of those courses, I could graciously help you check.
Re: Unilag studies thread by tpip: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
toluolorun:

Please how did u check.
Re: Unilag studies thread by tpip: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2019
Cosyfaith:

Here is a grab.....

Please can u help me check
Re: Unilag studies thread by toluolorun: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
tpip:

Please how did u check.

I checked on the list screengrabbed by cosyfaith. I checked with my application number since she blotted out the names. I had to zoom in to see the numbers clearly. I don't know if she pasted the full list tho.
Re: Unilag studies thread by toluolorun: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
zmoney:
Hello @toluolorun. What next if your name is on the list?

Right now I'm waiting for UNILAG to upload the list on the website and to let us know when to commence registration.
Re: Unilag studies thread by tpip: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
toluolorun:

I checked on the list screengrabbed by cosyfaith. I checked with my application number since she blotted out the names. I had to zoom in to see the numbers clearly. I don't know if she pasted the full list tho.

Okay okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (48) (Reply)

Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.