Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Unilag studies thread - Education (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag studies thread (108615 Views)

Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies / Centre For Corruption Studies, University Of Abuja Billboard (Photo) / Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag studies thread by ABSTRUSE: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
fantasticone1:

Thank you

In the mean tym, you sure you ve been inserting the right things there? You should use ur application number that starts with a letter X1819---- as your username and ur surname in lower case as your password.
Re: Unilag studies thread by fantasticone1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

In the mean tym, you sure you ve been inserting the right things there? You should use ur application number that starts with a letter X1819---- as your username and ur surname in lower case as your password.
Yes, I did. I used the correct login.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Obabebs(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
I did my screening 2day. Make sure uve uploaded all ur certificate on ur portal. Take all d originals with u ooo
. Print ur appointment ooo. Go early even if ur appointment time is 9am d crowd dy plenty.
Re: Unilag studies thread by omis234: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Obabebs:
I did my screening 2day. Make sure uve uploaded all ur certificate on ur portal. Take all d originals with u ooo
. Print ur appointment ooo. Go early even if ur appointment time is 9am d crowd dy plenty.

Thanks for the update, mine is for 1pm tomorrow. I hope they stick to the time duration.please, aside Nysc and degree certificate,is there any other credentials required?
Re: Unilag studies thread by collinkz: 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
Obabebs:

Please is there a deadline for screening, thinking of doing mine after Easter o
Re: Unilag studies thread by amodu(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Obabebs:

What about the purchase of the prospectus
Re: Unilag studies thread by ABSTRUSE: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Obabebs:

How many documents were you able to upload? I have only been able to upload my NYSC cert, Degree Cert and Birth Cert. My SSCE cert has refused to upload: so as my professional cert.
Please reply asap.
Re: Unilag studies thread by lamideee(f): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
fantasticone1:

Thank you
uwc
Re: Unilag studies thread by Obabebs(m): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
Birthday certificate...anything u upload bring d original.
Hold ur 7500 for prospectus and immediately dy giv u receipt go n do photocopy asap because dahs d first they will ask during screening
Re: Unilag studies thread by Obabebs(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Try n upload dem if not u will go home n com anoda day
Re: Unilag studies thread by Gbaxyll: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Any group yet for process or chemical engineering?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Gbaxyll: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2019
For people who is done with the screening, I've been trying to book a screening session and all sessions available is book. Like i clicked on all the session available from tomorrow till next friday and i got the same message that all session has been filled up. Will i be attended to if i head to the venue with my documents without booking a session online
Re: Unilag studies thread by Vee111: 5:45am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=eddykisses1 post=77427709]
Can you send me your
Re: Unilag studies thread by ABSTRUSE: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2019
Someone should help me o! How many documents were you guys able to upload? I have only been able to upload my birth, nysc and degree certs. My SSCE cert has refused to upload.

Someone should tell me if I can proceed for the screening with the already uploaded certs.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Obabebs(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2019
Dont proceed if u av nt booked appointment.
If u dont schedule appoint dont go ooo
Re: Unilag studies thread by ABSTRUSE: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2019
Obabebs:
Dont proceed if u av nt booked appointment.
If u dont schedule appoint dont go ooo

Okay. But how many documents were you able to upload?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Tolutopsy: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2019
ABSTRUSE:
Someone should help me o! How many documents were you guys able to upload? I have only been able to upload my birth, nysc and degree certs. My SSCE cert has refused to upload.

Someone should tell me if I can proceed for the screening with the already uploaded certs.

Check the size of your SSCE. make sure it is not more than 700kb
Re: Unilag studies thread by ABSTRUSE: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2019
Tolutopsy:

Check the size of your SSCE. make sure it is not more than 700kb

It is not.
Re: Unilag studies thread by eddykisses1(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2019
Vee111:

You can delete it now.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Tunesh(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2019
Please who know the deadline for acceptance Fee Payment? Or can we Pay ACCEPTANCE before screening ?

anyone for MGIS here Please?

1 Like

Re: Unilag studies thread by eddykisses1(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

Okay. But how many documents were you able to upload?
I was unable to upload my SSCE too. Have you done it?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Mentostica: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
I successfully uploaded my documents but the payment advice keeps generating a fee of 1k for me

That can't be right
Re: Unilag studies thread by ABSTRUSE: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
eddykisses1:

I was unable to upload my SSCE too. Have you done it?

No! Pls lemme know the instant it goes thru.
Re: Unilag studies thread by Tolutopsy: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Those that are having trouble uploading their documents, please note

1. Make sure the size of all the files are small, preferably in kb

2. Make sure the files are in .jpg
Re: Unilag studies thread by eddykisses1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

No! Pls lemme know the instant it goes thru.
Alright
Re: Unilag studies thread by Crimson17: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please has anyone been able to pay online?
Re: Unilag studies thread by bamideleboss: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please help, no list yet for msc. OPM full time talk less to log in to portal. Help please
Re: Unilag studies thread by gxxl: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Please I need WhatsApp group for part time finance
Re: Unilag studies thread by lamideee(f): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2019
bamideleboss:
Please help, no list yet for msc. OPM full time talk less to log in to portal. Help please
I will advise you go to your department, I'm sure the list will be on the notice board. And don't try checking on your phone,i will suggest you go to a café
Re: Unilag studies thread by Elad55: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pls I have two questions
1. Can someone who have an MSC in sciences eligible for anMBA in Unilag?

2. Also who knows when unilag msc supplementary list be released ?
Re: Unilag studies thread by Tolutopsy: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
If what all of you trying to upload your SSCE mean about it not uploading is due to the preview. Please leave that and proceed.

The SSCE result is not in the preview because it is not compulsory. The compulsory ones are the ones that are previewed.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag studies thread by gxxl: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2019
Please for part-time student, can you pay your tuition on instalments?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (48) (Reply)

Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.