Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) (4933 Views)

We are looking for these olden days items to buy, N100k - N1million / 60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / 14 Aba Made Products You Can Order In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
What you will get in this Mini Importation Business Package:

*An eBook on Mini Importation Business

*Contacts of everyone you would need in this business from shipping, sourcing, logistics agents etc

*List of 30 Hot In Demand Products that would sell any day anytime.

*My previous seminar notes on importation(quite loaded).

*An audio on how to start a business

*Mentorship... I will personally lead you by the hand all the way (Your testimonies are my trophies).

*Videos on Mini Importation Business and products you should go for (This goes ONLY to the first 5 persons that will place an order NOW)

Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
All these and many more goes at a discount price of N4,999

This offer is only available to the first 7 persons that would place an order NOW.

They say "opportunity comes but once".

Grab this golden opportunity of a life time.

This could be the breakthrough you had been praying for.

ACT NOW...Call/Text 0.8.1.2.9.8.4.5.4.0.4
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
To learn more about the product that's fast selling NOW...Check this
https://www.nairaland.com/4177272/mini-importation-biz-secrets-revealed...with
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Business247:
To learn more about the product that's fast selling NOW...Check this
https://www.nairaland.com/4177272/mini-importation-biz-secrets-revealed...with

Have you gone through this?...awesome testimonies
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Business247:
What you will get in this Mini Importation Business Package:

*An eBook on Mini Importation Business

*Contacts of everyone you would need in this business from shipping, sourcing, logistics agents etc

*List of 30 Hot In Demand Products that would sell any day anytime.

*My previous seminar notes on importation(quite loaded).

*An audio on how to start a business

*Mentorship... I will personally lead you by the hand all the way (Your testimonies are my trophies).

*Videos on Mini Importation Business and products you should go for (This goes ONLY to the first 5 persons that will place an order NOW)

Only 2 slots are left to get our SPECIAL BONUS VIDEOS on Mini Importation Business.

This could be the breakthrough idea you must have been praying for.

Don't miss this opportunity of a life time.

ACT NOW...Call/Text 0.8.1.2.9.8.4.5.4.0.4 NOW
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone, am sure you are having a great day.

Lots of persons are placing orders for our Mini Importation Business Package...it is a well loaded and comprehensive package on Mini Importation Business.

If truly you need an extra source of income or you need something that will fetch you cool cash this Xmas period

Then place order for our Mini Importation Business Package NOW.

Limited Spaces Are Available

Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Lots of persons are placing orders already, don't be left behind.

Learn the very products that sells very fast this Christmas season...

Where to import things cheaply, the cheapest and fastest way to get them shipped, how to sell with ease and how to send products to your customers.

Get the Mini Importation Business Package NOW

Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2017
To celebrate this Sallah,

I'm giving out the Mini Importation Business Package at a discount price of N2,999

This offer is up just this Sallah period after that it goes back to it's original price of N4,999

Grab this golden opportunity and learn how to start and run a Mini Importation Business profitably.

I'm getting lots of testimonies already.

You too will testify if you ACT NOW

Call/Text...0.8.1.2.9.8.4.5.4.0.4 NOW
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by kennypoju(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Business247 you are too much for this insight more grace to you....thanks
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by Business247: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2017
kennypoju:
Business247 you are too much for this insight more grace to you....thanks
You are welcome sir
Re: 3 Classes Of Hot In Demand Products You Could Import & Make Over N1million (pix) by mrsage(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2017
All the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Car For Uber/bolt Business In Abuja / Loan / Pls Can First Bnk Paypal Recieve Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.