Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,239 members, 7,964,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:49 AM

Meet Jacob, The Most Popular Gate Man In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Jacob, The Most Popular Gate Man In Nigeria (1384 Views)

Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) / Meet Jacob,the Most Popular Gate Man In Nigeria;he Uses Iphone 6,wears 500k Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jacob, The Most Popular Gate Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2017
https://mobile.twitter.com/hotnaijagirlss/status/933780472487972864/video/1

Gate men in Nigeria are known to be best-friends with their duty posts, but Jacob's plight seems to be totally different from the norm.

Being a gate man to Nigeria's male barbie and self acclaimed Snapchat king Bobrisky, has its own perks. This is one of it. Jacob, who looks like he is in his late twenties first hit the limelight after his boss showcased him in one of his videos released earlier in 2017.

Since then, the name Jacob or Jaykurrrrrrrrb as Bobrisky calls him has been registered in the minds of many Nigerians.

Jacob dances to the latest songs, wears good clothes and he was recently given an Iphone 6 which is currently worth over N200k, courtesy of his cross-dresser boss. Only the rich all over the world use an iPhone, especially the latest one at that.

To further show that Jaykurrb might be the coolest gate man in Nigeria, a popular Nigerian singer, McGalaxy made a song for him and promised to give him some percentage from the sales of the song.

Bobrisky recently revealed he is doing everything he's doing for Jacob because he is the only friend he has that is loyal.

"...Honestly I don’t keep friends because I notice they get jealous and I don’t know ‍why. The only close friend I have now is JACOB my gate man. He is a loyal servant. The iPhone 6 I bought for him is not enough for his kindness and honesty. My bae monitors me through him a lot but he is a loyal boy.”

Aside from enjoying the social media buzz, it is amazing to note that most people who want to get across to Bobrisky try to do so via Jacob. In fact, when the Nigerian male barbie doll was arrested recently and Jacob was contacted to speak on the arrest, he kept mute as against what many expected.

https://www.naija.ng/1136218-meet-jacob-popular-gate-man-nigeria.html?utm_source=mailfire&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=direct

Re: Meet Jacob, The Most Popular Gate Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 25, 2017
I hope say bobrisky no dey shook omolomo yanch?...who kns if na him b d bae sef...wetin i kn?
Re: Meet Jacob, The Most Popular Gate Man In Nigeria by Hitunus(f): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2017
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, See The DUBAI Products MERCY AIGBE Is Selling For #1,500 / Cee-c And Chioma Wow In New Photos / Singer Praiz Signs His First Artiste To His Record Label (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.