Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,993 members, 7,909,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:00 AM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa (50332 Views)

Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by larryxy1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good morning people! I just dropped my re-fix to Jaysean x Davido's What you want.
Please do take out time to listen to it by following the link below.

https://soundcloud.com/xybeats1/jaysean-x-davido-what-you-want_refix_produced-by-xy

Bless! and please do not forget to help share.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Jasminelove(f): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Was it dat Adesua Etomi and Banky W so much love the clothes they use in the movie (wedding party) dat they decided to use it again in the real wedding? I thought the film was shot at lagos and their wedding is presently holding in south africa? So how come they use thesame church and pastor dat was use in the film at lagos and till using same in the real wedding at south africa? Bloggers or whatever your names are, the fact I or we did not attend the wedding does not mean we don't have eyes to know that the pics posted here is dat of the movie and not the real wedding at south africa. So pls get the real ones and not the one from the film and stop fooling yourselves. Thanks
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
IamLaura:
Is that not the same gown she wore in the wedding party??

No mind the poster. That's not Adesua's wedding dress.

That's the one she wore in the movie.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by makydebbie(f): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
SupremeBeast:
I'm supremebeast, who is lethal again?
How you know I'm writing a book?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by kasieD: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
congratulations to them
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Bifrost: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
What if this whole wedding shit is part of the movie; wedding party part 2?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by Veraatabeh(f): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sirheny007:
Finally. Get over with the wedding so the whole media can return to normalcy. I'm bored af angry
jealously nor gud oh
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Photos In South Africa by laudate: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamLaura:
Is that not the same gown she wore in the wedding party??
I say this blogger (i.e. metroblogger) will not enter heaven. All the pictures he attached to his post are scenes from The Wedding Party. Banky W actually wore a white suit for his wedding in South Africa, and not this black one posted here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) / Uche Ogbodo Flaunts New Mystery Man / Portable Arrives On Stage In A Coffin For His Performance (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.