Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,080 members, 7,919,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:30 AM

She Said She Want To F.uck Me. And Boasted With Her Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Want To F.uck Me. And Boasted With Her Friends (2332 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This??? But Man No Give a f..uck / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Want To F.uck Me. And Boasted With Her Friends by yanshDoctor: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
this girl boasted with her gossip female friends in the yard that she is going to f.uck me, reason is that i am cute guy and a kind of high level. its not about money but how one package themselves and i don't mingle with them. she also told my close friend that mingle with them that she like and want to Bleep me.

before now she has been coming closer to me with seducing behavior and my friend told me whats going on and the plans, but in as much as i would have just closed eyes to f.uck her because as a man i have nothing to lose. but my friend advised against it that she will gist the other girls in the yard about it. and it can be mockery of myself. and others might want to come to me and i will lose my self worth and respect in the yard.

but its not so easy to allow free panu to slide by. men are really trying. as a woman if you have a faithful man you need to respect him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Want To F.uck Me. And Boasted With Her Friends by nNEOo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
It alright one minute let me look for what to fry

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Want To F.uck Me. And Boasted With Her Friends by kimco(m): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
you dont want to lose your self worth? try sleeping with the lady, and do it very well. and see if your self worth will not shoot high. you will only lose your self worth if you are terrible in bed. if you are, then ma guy, pls reconsider.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Want To F.uck Me. And Boasted With Her Friends by ubunja(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
so u let ONE pvssy pass grin u need a trophy? grin
do u know how many offers of d!ck a gal gets per day dozens my n!ggar grin grin grin grin but they turn them down.
u have done nothing deserving praise

1 Like

Re: She Said She Want To F.uck Me. And Boasted With Her Friends by yanshDoctor: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
ubunja:
so u let ONE pvssy pass grin u need a trophy? grin
do u know how many offers of d!ck a gal gets per day dozens my n!ggar grin grin grin grin but they turn them down.
u have done nothing deserving praise
lol
Re: She Said She Want To F.uck Me. And Boasted With Her Friends by jonaifame22(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
And who told u that they are respecting u in ur compound? Better fvck that gal, and add to her body count, besides, u cld learn a new style frm her.
Re: She Said She Want To F.uck Me. And Boasted With Her Friends by yanshDoctor: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
jonaifame22:
And who told u that they are respecting u in ur compound? Better fvck that gal, and add to her body count, besides, u cld learn a new style frm her.
lol. you funny oh. they not only respect but also fear me.
Re: She Said She Want To F.uck Me. And Boasted With Her Friends by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Don't let her go, smash her till she begs u to stop and come and share the sexcapade on the ashewo thread, correct guy

(1) (Reply)

Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You / The Must Valuable Area In Woman That Men Must Respect Much Is.... / This Touchy Prewedding Photos Will Give You Hope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.