Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,867 members, 7,931,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:47 PM

APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt (868 Views)

Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations / Jonathan, Not Dasuki Gave Me N400m – Metuh Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by Elose11(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
The All Progressive Congress, APC, has declared that former President Goodluck Jonathan is not corrupt.

Bolaji Abdullahi, the National Publicity Secretary of the ruling APC who declared this in an interview said no right thinking person would accuse the former President of corruption.

“I don’t think even the worst enemies can accuse Dr. Jonathan of being a corrupt person, I don’t think so, I don’t see anyone in this country that would say Jonathan is personally corrupt, ” Abdullahi said in an interview with Mercy Abang of Gatefield Television.

But the APC had in 2015 accused former President Jonathan and his Government of looting N11.11trillion while in office.

Lai Mohammed, the former APC spokesman and current Minister for Information had accused Jonathan of leading the “massive”, “spine-chilling” and “mind-boggling” looting of the nation’s treasury.

The party then listed the funds unaccounted for by the Jonathan Government to include:

– 3.8 trillion Naira out of the 8.1 trillion Naira earned from crude oil (2012-2015) withheld by NNPC

– 2.1 billion US dollars from Excess Crude Account unaccounted for

– Department of Petroleum Resources’ unremitted 109.7 billion Naira royalty from oil firms

– 6 billion US dollars allegedly looted by some Ministers of the last Administration

– 160 million barrels of crude worth 13.9 billion US dollars lost between 2009 and 2012

– 15 million US dollars from botched arms deal yet to be returned to Nigeria

– 13 billion US dollars in NLNG dividends mostly unaccounted for

– 30 billion Naira rice waiver

– 183 billion naira unaccounted for at the Niger Delta Development Commission.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/apc-says-former-president-jonathan-not-corrupt/
Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by madridguy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
shocked
Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by Airforce1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Who doesn't know my Hero is not corrupt

I will forever love you GEJ

6 Likes

Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by micmond: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
We know!

1 Like

Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin
Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by AntiWailer: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by uwa1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Even his enemies celebrate him... What a man...

3 Likes

Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by magoo10(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
Apc have tried all the propaganda they can on this gentle man but to no avail.

A confused and irresponsible government with a gullible dictator have nothing to provide the citizenry in a democratic setting except lies and propaganda, anchored by the chief lie lie himself.

5 Likes

Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Useless unstable APC party.

Click like if you think Jonathan should sue APC.

6 Likes

Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by gabinogem(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Confused political party...

1 Like

Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by princechurchill(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
When a man's way pleases the lord he will cause his enemies to be confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by AngelicBeing: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Keneking:

Jonathan, Shagari, Shonekan, Abdulsalam, evil genius babangida and buhari are all thieves, they all contributed to the sufferings and poverty in Nigeria, l prefer tomatoes and pepper seller's to govern Nigeria than all these useless thieves, they deserve to be arrested, flogged and shot on their forehead and dumped in the sea to be eaten by sharks, nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by ogbeniolola: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
Yeah I agree absolutely!....it's the people that surround him o!

People like Diezani, Anyim, FFK, Obanikoro, Dasuki, Patience, Omockery, that ex-NIMASA DG etc
Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by RZArecta(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
APC is just a mad and useless party just like their online supporters cool

1 Like

Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
Keneking:

Waste of valuable time and resources. They are parking out in 2019.
Re: APC Says Former President Jonathan, Not Corrupt by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Keneking:

Waste of valuable time and resources. They are leaving in 2019.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Lagos State Law Say With Regards To Fumigation Exercise? / Why Black People Should Stop Complaining about Racism / So What Later Happen To Andrew Yakubu And The Nnpc Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.