Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:43 PM

PHOTO: Noble Igwe And Wife At Banky W And Adesua Etomi White Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Noble Igwe And Wife At Banky W And Adesua Etomi White Wedding (1827 Views)

Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma / Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Noble Igwe And Wife At Banky W And Adesua Etomi White Wedding by 360metrosports: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Blogger, Noble Igwe pictured with his wife in South Africa as they attend the white wedding of Banky w and Adesua Etomi.

http://metronaija.com/photo-noble-igwe-wife-banky-w-adesua-etomi-white-wedding/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTO: Noble Igwe And Wife At Banky W And Adesua Etomi White Wedding by decatalyst(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nice combo.

But this dude always look like a 'classy cult' dude in his pictures lipsrsealed

Am I the only one thinking like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Noble Igwe And Wife At Banky W And Adesua Etomi White Wedding by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Beautiful couple.

I am here for all the Banky W news today.

I am on Instagram nairaland you name it.

I am curious like that hahahahahhaha.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Noble Igwe And Wife At Banky W And Adesua Etomi White Wedding by barbiecue(f): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Cute couple
Re: PHOTO: Noble Igwe And Wife At Banky W And Adesua Etomi White Wedding by larryxy1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good morning people! I just dropped my re-fix to Jaysean x Davido's What you want.
Please do take out time to listen to it by following the link below.

https://soundcloud.com/xybeats1/jaysean-x-davido-what-you-want_refix_produced-by-xy

Bless! and please do not forget to help share.
Re: PHOTO: Noble Igwe And Wife At Banky W And Adesua Etomi White Wedding by IamLaura(f): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
What does the noble igwe guy do??
He's always at every high society event...

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Pictures Of Iyabo Ojo And Her Children / BN Pick Your Fave: Beyoncé And Tiwa Savage In Jacquemus / Pretty Mike And His Busty Sex Doll Having Breakfast - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.