Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Jealous Housewife Kills Hubby With Acid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Housewife Kills Hubby With Acid (1265 Views)

Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) / Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / Frustrated Housewife Kills Self With Love Potion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Housewife Kills Hubby With Acid by Ayemokhia: 3:31am On Mar 26, 2010
An Agbara, Ogun State-based businessman, Oluwatoyin Safiu, has allegedly been murdered by his wife of over 20 years, Beatrice Safiu. She poured acid on him.

The deceased, Mr. Oluwatoyin Safiu, 45, until his tragic death, lived at 22, Igoro Ehunsa, Opic extension, Agbara, Ogun State with Mrs. Beatrice Safiu, 37 from Abia State. They have five children.

P.M.NEWS learnt that the couple had been married for 21 years and that at a time, there was a misunderstanding between them, which made the woman move out of her matrimonial house.

Her husband married another woman, Mrs. Isiwat Safiu, who bore him two children. At this point, the suspect started sending her husband’s family members, friends and her children to plead on her behalf so that she could return home.

Sources further revealed that when she returned home, she warned her husband not to have more children from Isiwat.

Trouble, however, began last weekend when her husband informed her of the naming of Isiwat’s newly born baby. On hearing the news, she got angry and poured acid on him, which resulted in his death.

Speaking with P.M.NEWS before her arrest by the police from Agbara Division, Beatrice said: “I knew him when we were in the university at Ibadan. He studied Biochemistry and I read Economics.

“I have five children for him. Two of them are in a university in Osun State. I actually poured acid on him and I lied that it was armed robbers that did it.

“He took care of me, my children and my entire family. He bought me a Nissan Quest bus. I am comfortable with him but Satan used me. Who will take care of my children now? He had 13 trucks.”

The chairman, Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government, Ogun State, Chief Abayomi Tella, a close friend of the deceased, told P.M.NEWS: “We suffered together when we were working at Beta Glass. At that time, we would trek from Agbara to Okokomaiko with tattered clothes on us.

“We starved for days. Most times, we went to my mother to sleep so that we could eat good meal. I have just left the hospital after eight drips because his death shocked me and weakened my spirit.

“With God on my side, we will deliberate on how to give his two brilliant children, Ola and Moninuola, scholarship. What a painful death,” Tella lamented.

A younger brother of the deceased, Yusuf Ibrahim, said: “our breadwinner is gone. He gave me everything in life.”

As at the time of filing this report, the suspect was still being detained at Agbara Police Station.
Re: Jealous Housewife Kills Hubby With Acid by gidson12(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2010
She should be made 2 see d full wrath of the law
Re: Jealous Housewife Kills Hubby With Acid by benedictac(f): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2010
if this story is true, then that woman must be very very wicked
Re: Jealous Housewife Kills Hubby With Acid by magentam(f): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2010
Women are always blamed. No body cares to know the mental trauma that woman must have suffered from the husband's hands. Some men are so selfish. May his soul rest in peace. I don't which him that kind of death but anybody care to listen to the woman's side of the story?
Re: Jealous Housewife Kills Hubby With Acid by Badriyyah(f): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2010
magentam:

Women are always blamed. No body cares to know the mental trauma that woman must have suffered from the husband's hands. Some men are so selfish. May his soul rest in peace. I don't which him that kind of death but anybody care to listen to the woman's side of the story?

I agree, I don't condone what she did, but for the woman to lose it and pour acid on him, I can't imagine the emotional trauma he must have put her through. It takes years of abuse for someone to lose it, women are not puppets, if you want to play around with different women, don't get married.
Re: Jealous Housewife Kills Hubby With Acid by Outstrip(f): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2010
Na wa for people o. The younger brother is saying that his breadwinner is dead. His brother should get up and slap his face. May the soul of the deceased rest in peace

(1) (Reply)

At My Age I Can’t Sort Out My Emotions, Please, Help Me! / When There Is Life There Is Hope / Who Has Used Indcook Induction Stove?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.