Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,831 members, 7,945,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship (39077 Views)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / NNPC GMD Must Offer Scholarship To Okafor The Way They Offered Al-amin / Photos:Abu Best Graduating Student, Al-amin Bags NNPC Post Graduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by money121(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2017
sirAliyu:

It's because of people like you we have ethnic issues in Nigeria
don't personalise this issue abeg! rather tell me those NNPC has done the same for abi na only him be overall student this year

If not please no quote me again. peace!
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by maikeke(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Go and hug transformer ipob member, he deserved the scholarship too because of his outstanding academic record try to be like him if u want to be Beneficiary of Oil money.
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nepotism at it's peak,

This idiot graduates with a GPA of 4.93 and gets a scholarship to any University of his choice in the world and invariably an automatic employment into NNPC simply because he is a Northerner.

But Ayodele Daniel Dada graduated with a GPA of 5.00 from the Department of Psychology in University of Lagos and it was very uncelebrated.

This is so sad!

My thought exactly bt I think this is abit unique cos it's an engineering course maybe bt still.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by Arysexy(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2017
Uniben’s best graduating student Tochukwu_okafor has taken to his Instagram account to share the happiest moment of his life, posing with an array of awards.

— Best Graduating Student, University of Benin.
— Dean’s Prize to the Best Graduating Student in academic performance, Faculty of Engineering.‎
‎— Department Prize to the Best Graduating Student, Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering.
— Nigerian Society of Engineers Prize to the Best Overall Graduating Student in the Faculty of Engineering.
‎— Arch. Aminu Abubakar Prize to the Best Graduating Student in the Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering.
‎— Nicholas and Victoria Osifo Memorial Scholarship to the Best Graduating Student in Engineering.

I graduated with a grade point of 4.95. I feel over‎whelmed by the prizes and press interviews and by everyone who have told me that I inspire them. Thank you for allowing me inspire you. A million thanks to the great University of Benin for having me for five years in engineering school. I’m so happy and honoured, and I dedicate the awards to my dearest parents, Mr & Mrs Okafor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by Arysexy(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2017
NNPC awards for the North. Useless country!
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by maikeke(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2017
How can u compare the value between Engineering and Psychology course even if he score 7.00 point is in concerned because is not Technology nor Science Course. I Congratulated U again AB Bugaje.
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by Throwback: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Because he is from the North Can or has NNPC being doing the same for other students from other universities any where in Nigeria

I hope you know that NNPC belong to ALL Nigerians before you encourage other secessionist with your action undecided

congrats boy!

The SouthSouth already have multitudes of scholarships at their disposal.

However, it is a valid query to know what parameter was used to decide who gets a scholarship of NNPC from its GMD.

It is a public institution and using public funds, as such the scholarship should not be based on who the GMD deem fit when many are equally fit all over the country.

5 Likes

Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by Ekitiparapo(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2017
see marginalization, what happened to the man that had a perfect cgp of 5.0 at unilag?, he wasn't offered scholarship by nnpc, would they say they were not aware? northerners ruling this country since ages
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by gragraboy: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nepotism at it's peak,

This idiot graduates with a GPA of 4.93 and gets a scholarship to any University of his choice in the world and invariably an automatic employment into NNPC simply because he is a Northerner.

But Ayodele Daniel Dada graduated with a GPA of 5.00 from the Department of Psychology in University of Lagos and it was very uncelebrated.

This is so sad!
if you were the nnpc director, whom would you invest in that would be of more valuable to NNPC? Engineer or Psychologist?
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by magzey: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Our oyel money they use send an agboki to go do PhD abroad cry

Thunder fire bubu
Which country are you from? Keep on been irrelevant and be thinking Nigeria oil belong to your father ,na so you will die a saddist without even testing sweetness of the oil money which you claim to be yours. pathetic
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2017
is it only in ABU we have best gradauting students.....I thought UNIBEN had one in medicine recently and UI....in history....no scholarship was given to them....if the guy is not from the north or a northern Dr, would baru of NNPC offerred the scholarship? make nigerians answered.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2017
I can see so many southerners are pained by this news and It gives me great joy grin

1 Like

Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by AverageAnnie(f): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nepotism at it's peak,

This is so sad!

for the first time, you made sense!!
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by yareemahaliyu: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Thunder fire bubu
aboki that is more intelligent than all your tribe put together #hater
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by malton: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
gragraboy:

if you were the nnpc director, whom would you invest in that would be of more valuable to NNPC? Engineer or Psychologist?

God bless your wisdom.
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
But why are southerners so bitter and envious of any achievement in the North? I'm a Southerner and i hate this attitude..
This guy has done exceptionally awesome in that department. All we need do is to pray for him and wish him well as his contribution to national life will definitely be most needed.
Congrat Al-amin Bugaje. You have done well.

1 Like

Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by Culin(f): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
This guy is crazy smart. Don't know him personally but my friend is his classmate. He said most of his As are not 70 or 80. But like 98-100, and he only became "unserious" in his final year, would have graduated with a "better" result.
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by lazygal: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Culin:
This guy is crazy smart. Don't know him personally but my friend is his classmate. He said most of his As are not 70 or 80. But like 98-100, and he only became "unserious" in his final year, would have graduated with a "better" result.

Am just wondering what u meant by "better as against 4.93 I doubt a.b.uwould have allowed him that 5.00 Pont's how ever ..he still is a star and that's all that matters
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by Akkord4gov: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
this is my wish for you missyqween. Go for gold

But Northerners dey enjoy o. here in the South,if u get first class,na only handshake
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by bandad: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Thunder fire bubu
You well so. Oya go drink ya oil and if you no drink am, thunder � you.
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by toprealman: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
He would have gotten a PTDF MSc scholarship automatically anyways. Hating on a brother man is vile.....protocols can still be broken for you.....and yours truly.
Congrats aboki!
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by Culin(f): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
lazygal:

Am just wondering what u meant by "better as against 4.93 I doubt a.b.uwould have allowed him that 5.00 Pont's how ever ..he still is a star and that's all that matters

Oga or madam, read and understand my comment very well before you quote me next time. I never said he wasn't a star and that was why i started my comment with "this guy is crazy smart" and also mentioned his usual scores. If that wasn't enough for you to understand what I was trying to say then you should have just STFU and skipped the comment... And according to maths i don't think 5.00 comes after 4.93.
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by encryptjay(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
czaratwork:
if he is made then he should not dip hands into our treasury. it should be for indigent intelligent ones that cant pay their way. is he going to sign a bond to come back and develope us?
Why because he's made? He worked for it and he deserves whatever is coming his way. Is it the first time someone is being sponsored for making great academic strides? It's just like saying Davido doesn't deserve the money he's making from music because he was already rich from the onset.
Hardwork deserves reward.
These are the kind of things that the treasury should be used for; at least it's a form of advancement instead of allowing it to be looted.
Let's try to reason.
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by ichiexy01: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
EEE TO THE WORLD !!!! #EEEENGR.
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by EKEMIL: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
First class in EEE is not an easy task, Congrats Brother.....
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by encryptjay(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
OrangeDream:
But why are southerners so bitter and envious of any achievement in the North? I'm a Southerner and i hate this attitude..
This guy has done exceptionally awesome in that department. All we need do is to pray for him and wish him well as his contribution to national life will definitely be most needed.
Congrat Al-amin Bugaje. You have done well.
It's painful that these lots will use bitterness at any given opportunity. When an Igbo guy did well in unilag, the whole of Nairaland did not rest and talked about how they conquered the West grin
Southerners are many in ABU and they still apply to other northern universities yearly but some just come online to utter gibberish.
My chemistry that graduated from IMSU applied for Msc in the north after all the attacks and said if they don't give him admission that he was denied purposely. Guess what, he got it, he came down here and was amazed at what he was seeing.
Someone said 90% of profs here are from Islamic studies, does that make sense?
Let's learn to appreciate people's effort, no matter the the tribe or religion.
We are Nigerians for Pete's sake.
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by maina55: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Munae:
Nice one.

See your life,, why not read like aboki so you can also be given a scholarship,,, you are here saying your oil money,,, don't go and read
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by maina55: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
maina55:
See your life,, why not read like aboki so you can also be given a scholarship,,, you are here saying your oil money,,, don't go and read
Apology @ Munae,,,,sorry is not for you
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by sirAliyu(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

don't personalise this issue abeg! rather tell me those NNPC has done the same for abi na only him be overall student this year

If not please no quote me again. peace!

Check the NNPC scholarship website and see those eligible for the scholarship, if you no get data I dey willing to share some of mine grin
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by mechanics(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wow, congrats to him, hard work really pays, he made sure he didn't entangle himself with the side attractions in campus.
Re: Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship by TopGunFighter: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Thunder fire bubu
allow that useless abu if your name is Emmanuel Ndubisi if you like know book from front to back you will never see pass 2.1
The level of fanaticism I that environment is unbelievable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) / I Graduated With A 2.2, How Do I Become A University Lecturer? / 30 Most Misspelt Words; Which One Are You Guilty Of ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.