Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Bishop Speech: An Eye Opener To The Unspoken Realities - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bishop Speech: An Eye Opener To The Unspoken Realities (350 Views)

The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! / An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bishop Speech: An Eye Opener To The Unspoken Realities by greencard: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
Who else listen to the Bishop speech at the on going southern senators forum in calabar ?

I wish I can get the full text..he got me glued to the t.v set. I've never listened to any Nigerian leader be it political or religious with so keen interest and make something out of it as I did his.

He went back into history and dig unspoken facts. Some of his words I could remember are;

"Nigerians never had "prepared leaders" who are really ready and armed for governance, they only have accidental leaders dating from buhari back to sir tafawa balewa .no one was really prepared

Jonathan being a deputy governor, just because alamaysia got into trouble from governor straight to aso rock, not equipped

Obasanjo, while thinking of packing his things to his abk home from prison straight to aso rock, not prepared

Ya'ardua after 8years governorship ended,,while thinking of going back to lecture chemistry in ABU.. They cajole him to aso rock, not prepared

Military coup were all done without any definite blue print on ground, even the general present laughed when he said "check all all the ending part of each speech after a military coup, you will hear, stay glued to your radio for further information" because they never have any plan on ground".

Infact he just made my day everyone present couldn't but agree more even the twitter senator was dumfounded
Re: The Bishop Speech: An Eye Opener To The Unspoken Realities by Ionkidiz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Wisdom

1 Like

Re: The Bishop Speech: An Eye Opener To The Unspoken Realities by Taiwo20(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bishop Matthew Kuka

(1) (Reply)

Manhole Accident: Falana Files N100m Suit Against FCDA / 1,295 Nigerians Returned From Libya In November – NEMA / Politics Is A Joke In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.