Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Back To The Basics, Why Has Nigeria Failed ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Back To The Basics, Why Has Nigeria Failed ? (570 Views)

Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury / June 12 Annulment: How Has Nigeria Fared? / Wole Soyinka: Nigeria, Failed State, Close To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back To The Basics, Why Has Nigeria Failed ? by lagbaja(m): 5:52am On Mar 26, 2010
What can we blame our collective failure on ?, the colour of our skin, our psyche,  the actions of the colonialists forcing this geographical expression together, the majorly hot temperature of our environment or what ?
Re: Back To The Basics, Why Has Nigeria Failed ? by ElRazur: 6:21am On Mar 26, 2010
Blame the white man, seun and kosovo. Also blame madam tpia too. What a yeye thread.
Re: Back To The Basics, Why Has Nigeria Failed ? by Ikengawo: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2010
LMAO at "the color of our skin" ahahahaha

what's bad is i'll be the only one that see this as a ridiculous post.
Re: Back To The Basics, Why Has Nigeria Failed ? by igboboy1(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2010
cos we different pples
Re: Back To The Basics, Why Has Nigeria Failed ? by alias64: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2010
Nigeria has not failed anymore than America has succeeded. Better to state, 'why in your opinion is Nigeria failing

Nations rise and nations fall and then rise a little and fall a great deal and then rise a great deal and then fall a little and then flat-line for long
Re: Back To The Basics, Why Has Nigeria Failed ? by lagbaja(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2010
ElRazur:

Blame the white man, seun and kosovo. Also blame madam tpia too. What a yeye thread.

Ikengawo:

LMAO at "the color of our skin" ahahahaha

what's bad is i'll be the only one that see this as a ridiculous post.

I kept it simple for your likes to comprehend , I am dissappointed you could not. Read reviews about why Black nations fails, Haiti failed despite being very close geographycally to the US majorly because they are a black population. A research finding also drew a correlation between hostilies in African states and  temperature changes. You'll figure out a little bit of where lies our problems and probably be able to post a more intelligent response if you take your time to think through the topic.
Re: Back To The Basics, Why Has Nigeria Failed ? by Ikengawo: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2010
LOL you're a dumb and hurt person.
Re: Back To The Basics, Why Has Nigeria Failed ? by kosovo(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2010
I think i should just list

TRIBALISM
Nepotism
Ethnocentrism
Regious poliferation
Political jingoism
Godfatherism
Dictatorship
Laziness
eTc etc. . .
Re: Back To The Basics, Why Has Nigeria Failed ? by Shoot2Kill: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2010
lagbaja:

What can we blame our collective failure on ?, the colour of our skin, our psyche,  the actions of the colonialists forcing this geographical expression together, the majorly hot temperature of our environment or what ?

Finally some who thinks like me.The color of our skin is the answer.While a white man will use his "magic powers" to create good things for his country.Black people will use vodoo to kill each other.Blacks dont like progress,they like stealing and complaining.Just take a look at the pathetic souls on nairaland and you will get the picture.Imagine a world without whites? = Chaos ,despoil,murders,disease and every thing you can think of that belongs in hell.

We are just a Zap.e.d up race and that is putting midly!

We blacks attend churches more than whites but we are just c.u.r.s.e.d because we have even turned the churches in to avenues of corruption and adultery. Need i say more?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Satisfied With The New Ministers Nominated? / Which Way Nigerians? / The Anatomy Of A Nigeria News Artical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.