Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ramon Goddess Bares Her B@@bs In A Sultry Outfit To Oritsefemi's Wedding - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ramon Goddess Bares Her B@@bs In A Sultry Outfit To Oritsefemi's Wedding - Photo (867 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ramon Goddess Bares Her B@@bs In A Sultry Outfit To Oritsefemi's Wedding - Photo by bumi10(m): 12:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Ramon Goddess Bares Her B@@bs In A Sultry Outfit To Oritsefemi's Wedding - Photos

Roman goddess nearly stole the show at Oritsefemi and Nadia's wedding but it didn't turn out that way cus regardless of everything, singer Oritsefemi and Nadia Fash was looking too gorgeous to be ignored.

Nevertheless, Ramon Goddess got many people talking with her cleavage revealing outfit she wore at the wedding ceremony. My God her boobs is too exposed to be allowed even into that reception. Checkout the pics below and tell me what you think.

Damnn

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/checkout-actress-ramon-goddess-outfit.html

Re: Ramon Goddess Bares Her B@@bs In A Sultry Outfit To Oritsefemi's Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 26, 2017
Ramon kor Sodiq ni cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. / How To Make Your Man Hot … / I Love My Gay Partner More Than My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.