Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,134 members, 7,883,946 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

⚡finally UNIZIK Admission List Is Out(see How To Check) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ⚡finally UNIZIK Admission List Is Out(see How To Check) (5412 Views)

UNIZIK Admission List 2020/2021 Is Out / UNIZIK Admission List 2018 Is Out On JAMB CAPS | Check Yours Now / Unizik Admission 2018/2019 Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

⚡finally UNIZIK Admission List Is Out(see How To Check) by iamstanc(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2017
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) has released the names of UTME candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session through the first batch admission list.

Admission lists is the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution.

Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise, its comes in different batches: 1st Batch is (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd and other Batches.

All the UTME candidates who participated in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.

How to Check UNIZIK Admission List.

To check your admission status

follow the procedure below:
1.Visit http://portals.UNIZIK.edu.ng

2.Login with your login details(The one used for post Utme registration)

3.Click on Admission Status

4. You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.

How to Contact UNIZIK for Any Admission Issues

The school is located along Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, 420110, Ifite Awka, Nigeria

Contact Details

ADDRESS OF THE MAIN CAMPUS::

Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (Main Campus),
Along Enugu – Onitsha Express Way, Awka Anambra State

POSTAL ADDRESS:: Nnamdi Azikwe University Awka, Anambra State, PMB 5025 , Awka – Nigeria
EMAIL:: info@unizik.edu.ng

Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of UNIZIK 2017. If not, just wait patiently if other batches will be released.

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/11/finally-unizik-admission-list-is-outsee.html?m=1

Re: ⚡finally UNIZIK Admission List Is Out(see How To Check) by Danelo(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2017
I have been helping someone to check but when I click on the admission status nothing comes up.
What may be wrong pls
Re: ⚡finally UNIZIK Admission List Is Out(see How To Check) by makasbabe(f): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2017
The same thing with, if I click on the admission status,nothing comes up why.........
Re: ⚡finally UNIZIK Admission List Is Out(see How To Check) by Frankestein08(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Hello guys, my younger brother wrote putme at UNIZIK and I've been checking his admission status ever since but what it shows is "admission in progress, check later" until this morning when I checked and saw that he has been admitted but according to the admission slip, registrar closed 22nd December, 2017 and biometric scan date & time is scheduled at "Tue, 29 Jan 2018" which I think is an error cos Tue is tomorrow, 30th.

I don't know if admission is still on and one can still pay the acceptance fee, pls guys I need detailed info right now if you know about UNIZIK admission process. Thanks
*screenshot below*

Re: ⚡finally UNIZIK Admission List Is Out(see How To Check) by Tonymic4life(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2018
Frankestein08:
Hello guys, my younger brother wrote putme at UNIZIK and I've been checking his admission status ever since but what it shows is "admission in progress, check later" until this morning when I checked and saw that he has been admitted but according to the admission slip, registrar closed 22nd December, 2017 and biometric scan date & time is scheduled at "Tue, 29 Jan 2018" which I think is an error cos Tue is tomorrow, 30th.

I don't know if admission is still on and one can still pay the acceptance fee, pls guys I need detailed info right now if you know about UNIZIK admission process. Thanks
*screenshot below*

Yes! Go do d needful! People dat got admitted r not done with clearance cos of Nash strike.
Re: ⚡finally UNIZIK Admission List Is Out(see How To Check) by Frankestein08(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tonymic4life:

Yes! Go do d needful! People dat got admitted r not done with clearance cos of Nash strike.

thanks
Re: ⚡finally UNIZIK Admission List Is Out(see How To Check) by UNBELIEVABLE: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
The Unizik admission list for this academic year has been released. All participants of the school's Post UTME screening, should take note that they are required to visit the school official portal to check their admission status. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: ⚡finally UNIZIK Admission List Is Out(see How To Check) by wisdomkid: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2020
UNBELIEVABLE:
The Unizik admission list for this academic year has been released. All participants of the school's Post UTME screening, should take note that they are required to visit the school official portal to check their admission status. Goodluck.

Seems like students admitted for the 2019/2020 academic session will have to wait for sometimes and may join the 2020/2021 admitted students to start their academic year? Coronavirus is halting the world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Links To Some Educational Sites / Nairalanders In College/ University / Unijos Supplementary List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.