Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Will You Prefer To Stay In A Compound Where The Landlord Lives As Well - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Will You Prefer To Stay In A Compound Where The Landlord Lives As Well (361 Views)

Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? / Whose Duty Is It? The Landlord Or The Tenants? / Share Your Experience Living In The Same Compound With The Landlord/Landlady (2) (3) (4)

Will You Prefer To Stay In A Compound Where The Landlord Lives As Well by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2017
happy Sunday my fellow nairalanders,
I open this thread so that you can make your inputs. .considering how frost and bad the landlord-tenant relationship has gone over the years here in nigeria, would you still prefer to rent an apartment where the landlord also resides or you prefers just tenants only.....
thanks
Re: Will You Prefer To Stay In A Compound Where The Landlord Lives As Well by hisgrace090: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2017
The only problem is that of I'm the landlord or landlord pikin mentality, which they will exhibit to you constantly.
Re: Will You Prefer To Stay In A Compound Where The Landlord Lives As Well by hisgrace090: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2017
The
Re: Will You Prefer To Stay In A Compound Where The Landlord Lives As Well by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2017
The overbearing influence of landlords in what goes on in the house is much when they are with you.

Your prayers should be God should give you a house of your own

Re: Will You Prefer To Stay In A Compound Where The Landlord Lives As Well by SolexxBarry(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2017
I tried that shiit when I was in school,my dad made me stay with his friend who stayed close to my school,my life was recorded page to page no freedom of whatsoever but his daughter paid 4 her fathers sins though grin grin

Expect my new single guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head

Exquisite 5 Bedroom Duplex 4 Sale @ OLUBADAN ESTATE, IBADAN. All Ensuite! / Call Docherich For Original Stone Coated Roofing Sheet 07062764235 / 3-bedroom Flat For Sale At Moniya,ibadan

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9