Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,569 members, 7,914,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time (7018 Views)

Poll: Who wins?

Birmingham: 10% (5 votes)
Arsenal: 77% (38 votes)
A Draw: 12% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Apoel Nicosia Vs Real Madrid (0 - 3) On 27th March 2012 / UCL: Benfica Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 27th March 2012 / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa [7 - 1] on Saturday, 27th March At 4pm Nig time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by HNIC(m): 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2010
presido1:

Spurs are very close on ya. You guys better be careful.

Did anybody see the look on WenGay's face when the goal went in?
Yeah, they are just one point behind!!!
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by Sauron1: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2010
HNIC:

What are you talking?
It was the useless English press that declared our fixtures the easiest
I have said it many times here.
No easy games in the EPL
Pompey beat 'pool this season
and Burnley has beaten manure
They are both battling relegation

LIES!!!
GAYnners on this section said they are winning the title based on the remaining fixtures.
English media don't post on NL so shut it. . . .All of a sudden, dead n buried usernames started appearing. . .
Loyika, Vieira, Kitaun, etc.

Go and worry about your match with Bolton
No rooney, No rio
Your are gonna depend on Mr 'own goal' again
and BTW, who's refereeing? grin

We don't need to beat Bolton. . . . .A draw will be okay for us.
United have Chelsea next weekend @ OT, if we draw tonight. . . . .we will hammer Chelsea next weekend and claim all the 3 points.
Arsenal's result is the KEY, not Chelsea's for now.
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by chic2pimp(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2010
Shey Una Don Ask The Question? grin grin grin

BlueDiva:

[size=22pt]How market?[/size]  tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by nateevs(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2010
Isn't it amazing that one person supports City, Arsenal and Barca all at the same time ?
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by Sauron1: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2010
nateevs:

Isn't it amazing when one person supports City, Arsenal and Barca all at the same time ?

PLASTIC fans. grin
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by presido1: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2010
HNIC:

Yeah, they are just one point behind!!!
No tackle me like Taribo West ooh, no be cus am ooh.

What happened to your easy features.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
What about your 21pts outa 21 grin grin
Don't worry is gonna be 18pt outa 18 from today. undecided undecided

Who is to blame today, Ref or Aluminium? tongue
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by Krayola(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2010
dayokanu:

I just tire for some Naija fans.

I still ask, where are the gazillion Real Madrid fans of the late 90's and early 2000.

In Ife then, we had under 10 Chelsea fans and less than 5 barca fans

Did they all die? In lagos Only one of my friends was supporting Chelsea in 1998 and it was because of babayaro

Where did all the Bolton fans go to.

Barca today, Arsenal and later man Citeh next.

Shame thou name is Krayola Mssscchheeewww

haha.  See your head. Mr. mumuni. U didn't see me when I was happy Fabregas was limping abi? psscchheew. Ask Sauron who I predicted would win the EPL this season barring any serious injury crises. E be like say u don shak kparaga  early mo mo.  grin

I predicted Arsenal to win the League barring any serious injuries, and a top 6 finish for Man-city. The rest na story. All this cartoon yab wey una dey yab na una sabi.

I'll rather see Arsenal win than Man Utd or Chelsea.  If e dey pepper una make u jump inside river.   cool cool
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by HNIC(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

LIES!!!
GAYnners on this section said they are winning the title based on the remaining fixtures.
English media don't post on NL so shut it.
You said where's Debosky and HNIC?
Like we were the ones that made the statement.

All Gooners=HNIC and Debosky?
**I shake my head***
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by vicade(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2010
we have come back from the dead many times but Birmingham was always going to be tough so a draw is not so bad. What is bad is Almunia. Hero Last week, Vilan this week. Not just good enough.

Keep the Faith.  

As for the chelsea fans rubbing it in, I would expect you to show some class in your victory. It was a sensational display and i expect you should focus more on man utd. and alow us to focus on barca.

THIS IS MY 1000TH POST.

GUNNER FOR LIFE. smiley
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by Sauron1: 6:36pm On Mar 27, 2010
HNIC:

You said where's Debosky and HNIC?
Like we were the ones that made the statement.

All Gooners=HNIC and Debosky?
**I shake my head***

I will get back to you after we draw Bolton. grin
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by mykali(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
i don't like asking ''How Market?'' . . .so i'll just go ahead to ask

HOW LIFE?
grin
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by duduspace(m): 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2010
What is all the noise about?

Chelsea's team is still old and they are on their last legs, Manure is still in debt, the title race is still on, this arsenal team is still destined to dominate. nothing has changed.
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by HNIC(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2010
presido1:

No tackle me like Taribo West ooh, no be cus am ooh.

What happened to your easy features.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
What about your 21pts outa 21 grin grin
Don't worry is gonna be 18pt outa 18 from today. undecided undecided

Who is to blame today, Ref or Aluminium? tongue

No be u say spurs are getting close to us and I say they are a point behind
We were poor today!
If we had won ,we would have just grinded out the win
Stuff happens
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by nateevs(m): 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2010
duduspace:

Chelsea's team is still old and on they are on their last legs, Manure is still in debt, the title race is still on, this arsenal team is still destined to dominate. nothing has changed.

This dude always has strange ways of responding . .
What has debt and old players got to do with Arsenal dropping points. . ?
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by duduspace(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2010
nateevs:

This dude always has strange ways of responding . .
What has debt and old players got to do with Arsenal dropping points. . ?

What is strange in the fact that the title race is still on? Chelsea were beaten on this same ground and Manure drew so what is there to get gloomy about? undecided
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by larimo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2010
I was happy about the result cos I am a Chelsea fan cool. It was an easy game for Arsenal to have taken but they squandered their many excellent chances.

duduspace:

Chelsea's team is still old and on they are on their last legs, Manure is still in debt, the title race is still on, this arsenal team is still destined to dominate. nothing has changed.
So Arsene Wenger said 6 years ago and still counting lipsrsealed. Arsenal has great players but no character. Thats the issue. They have been brought back to this title race twice because Chelsea and Man U 'messed up. Financially, they are excellent but that doesnt translate to trophies undecided.
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by Krayola(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2010
There are still  6 games left. Arsenal isn't out yet, but they have to be on point.
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by nateevs(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2010
duduspace:

What is strange in the fact that the title race is still on? Chelsea were beaten on this same ground and Manure drew so what is there to get gloomy about?  undecided

Nothing's strange about that.
What is strange is what ManU's debt has got to do with "The title is still on"
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by duduspace(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2010
larimo:

Thats the issue. They have been brought back to this title race twice because Chelsea and Man U 'messed up. Financially, they are excellent but that doesnt translate to trophies undecided.
Stop regurgitating the media's nonsense, if the other clubs don't mess up how will any club win? undecided
They are where they are because they have played to get there so stop that Chelsea and Manure messed up nonsense.
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2010
Strolls into Alaba Gayyner Market.

Chinedu, Uche, Obiora and Ikechukwu

Good morning, Container don Land?

HOW Mar[b]KATE[/b]?? (Alaba accent) grin grin grin grin grin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enters Kano GAYYner Central Market

Audu, Abu, Usman.

Sanu n de zua, Sanu n de aiki,

YAYA KASUA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drives into Dugbe GAYYner Market in IBadan

Iya Bode, Basira and Biodun

E ka aaro

BAWO NI OJA grin grin grin grin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am travelling international to ask in different parts of the World
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by loyika(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2010
Sharon!! Shut it!! tongue tongue

"Absolute HOGWASH!!" tongue

Maybe my emotions are high but from the last 2 performances i have seen, we don't deserve to be Champions embarassed I know there are still twist and turns left (No doubt about that) but we are now operating from a point of weakness rather than strenght!!

I couldn't care less/give a toss about the game against Farca!! What was important was the 3 points today!! And we fc&ked it up (same way we messed up against Villa and Burnley earlier on in the season)

Apart from Alex Song, the rest of the Lads should hide their head in shame. No rubbish about United didn't do this or Chelscum didn't do that against The Brummies I couldn't give a rat's a%% what they did or didn't do. We could have seen that game through with just that goal, but as usual we choked!! WE FC*KING CHOKED WHEN IT MATTERED!! tongue angry

That is what i will remember most if and when the league is over and we are not the Winners; WE CHOKED AGAINST BIRMINGHAM AGAIN!!!

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by loyika(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2010
cheesy Nazikanu

You are a real Clown!! cheesy

cheesy GOONER 89
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by wendoworld(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry sad sad
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by Sauron1: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2010
loyika:

That is what i will remember most if and when the league is over and we are not the Winners; WE CHOKED AGAINST BIRMINGHAM AGAIN!!!

Useless analysis.
The fact that United and Chelsea dropped points against Birmingham shows that this result won't be the reason Arsenal lost the title.
What you should remember most is getting sodomised HOME/AWAY by Chelsea and Man Utd - That was where you LOST the league.
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by loyika(m): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2010
You are a big clown tongue

Losing against Scum United or Chelsea is nothing (After all you lost against us Home and Away and still won the title )

Beating Birmingham wasn't gonna give us the title, but it meant we would be in it till the final game! Are we out of it!? HELL NO!! But 2 points dropped against The Brummies is not good. What ever result Chelscum or whatever name your team goes by tongue had against them is no concern of mine!1 We had it in the bag with 9 mins left and fc8ked up.

Besides What concern is it of yours how i analyze my team's performance

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by DrKitaun(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2010
Well . . .

I still believe we would win the EPL this season, am actually expecting the final twist of the season to happen by the 2nd to the last match.

Almunia is bad luck !!! I have been saying it u guys never would believe me, its high time we understood that the reason why Almunia concedes goals when it matters most is because he doesnt have the winning aura to carry him thru, thats exactly why DR KITAUN never got to play for Nigeria  grin  grin

Mannone for the Barca game !  cool

@Loyika

u dey mind these guys ?

later they will say we always go missing when results dont go our way . . .

chairman, werrin dey naw ? aw ur side ?
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by loyika(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2010
Kit cool

I dey oh!! Boys just ruined my evening tongue (Thank God i had eaten before the game grin)

Leave Sharon alone!1 He is having one of his "PMS" days tongue

As for the game against Barca undecided Funny enough i am not amped for that whatsoever Maybe because i really don't see us beating Barca over 2 legs or the fact that even if we do, we still either get to play Maureen/CSKA before we get to Madrid!!

The league was my priority sad Oh well!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by DrKitaun(m): 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2010
oh come off it . . .

there is hope still wink
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by Sauron1: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2010
loyika:

You are a big clown tongue

I don't disagree but you are a PLONKER.

Losing against Scum United or Chelsea is nothing (After all you lost against us Home and Away and still won the title )

But we made sure we spanked bottom teams so the loss against Arsenal didn't matter.

Beating Birmingham wasn't gonna give us the title, but it meant we would be in it till the final game! Are we out of it!? HELL NO!! But 2 points dropped against The Brummies is not good. What ever result Chelscum or whatever name your team goes by tongue had against them is no concern of mine!1 We had it in the bag with 9 mins left and fc8ked up.

All i was saying there is simple. . . . Arsenal drawing against Birmingham didn't give Chelsea or Man Utd any advantage.
Your rivals dropped points on that same ground as well. The reason you are where you are now is because you lost points where you shouldn't have earlier in the season.

Besides What concern is it of yours how i analyze my team's performance

I love clearing the air.
2 seasons ago, y'all blame the LOSS of points on Eduardo's horrific injury.
No one remembered Arsenal played against 10 men for more than 60 mins in a winning position and still dropped points.
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by loyika(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
Sharon

You lost against us and spanked ther bottom teams and you are cussing me for being angry with the boys for not being able to hold on to a lead against The Brummies with 9 mins left on the clock Ok i shouldn't be mad just because you guys drew against them GO FIGURE!!

Kit

Hope This isn't WWE/WWF!!

Twice we were out of it, and twice we found a way back into it. Lets see if fate will give us a 3rd time!! Even if we beat Wolves and Scum and Scum kill themselves, we will still be behind.

Shyte!! tongue The Scum just wrapped things up at the Reebok tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by A40(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2010
@Dr Kit
Almunia saved us last week! And made some good stops today as well even though he was culpable for the goal he didnt blow the chances we had at the other end. I totally think you should point your accusing fingers at Wenger! What on earth was he resting Nasri and Arshavin for? Barca? I laugh in Pope Benedict XVI, did you notice how we sprung to life in the last quarter of the match after Nasri and Arshavin's introduction?

@Loyika
We are still in it the problem is we would have to rely on too many unreliable teams to do us favors and we are not exactly good at keeping our end of the deal! Lets just beat Wolves and hope Man U and Chelsea spoil for a draw
Re: Birmingham (1) Vs Arsenal (1), Sat 27th March from 4PM Local Time by Krayola(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2010
A-40:

What on earth was he resting Nasri and Arshavin for? Barca?

Heis!! watch ur tongue, or else u will swallow it midweek. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UCL: Arsenal Vs Montpellier (2 - 0) On 21st November 2012 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On Saturday 15th October 2011 / Arsenal Vs Stoke City (1 - 0) On February 2, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.