Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,529 members, 7,937,518 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: (1627 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Can't Understand, I Need Ur Advice Plssssssssssssss / I Can't Understand These Ladies: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by arieta(f): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2007
I am in love with a guy at the universitie but I can't understand if he feels anything for mesad When we are at the same place we look at eachother some times, and i feel that he likes me, we don't talk much. We recently went out with some common friends and he asked me for my number. And although he has my number he has not called or anything. I called him about three times (different days) to let him know that we were going out with our friends but he was not able to come, he always has an excuse, if he felt something wouldnt he come? when I told him that ? i am so in love with himsad

But I don't whant to pressure him and call all the time, , i think i am going crazysad I cant even sleep,

what would you do?
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by LondonCool(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2007
The guy is simply using reverse psychology on you, he is playing Hard to get-when you should be the one playing the game. Forget him for now, the Pounded Yam inside the Mortar belongs to the Mortar.If he is for you it will come to past.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by arieta(f): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2007
yeah but if he liked me, he would call or something right? I meen he doesnt talk much , maybe he is shy i dont know, whenever we looked at eachother I felt that something was going on, it was a very strong feeling,
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by LondonCool(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2007
Maybe you could break the ice and speak to him, from there he may open up and be a bit more confident in case he's the quiet type. Or, send him a text and see if he responds, if not you may also be interpreting the wrong signals.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by BlackMamba(m): 1:45am On Feb 24, 2007
You seem so young and naive for a university chic. Don't go impressing yourself on a guy or you'll surely get burnt.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by arieta(f): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2007
when someone is in love he/she acts stupid , so, but thanks for the comment anywaysmiley
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by McDreamy: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2007
Try to talk to him & get to be friends

The way you look at each other/ your feelings are not really a good basis for basing or startin a relationship

Get to know him first & you can only do that by talking to him

PS - Do not degrade yourself because you think you are in love with him
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by jgirl3: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2007
Love ke? Doesn't love come after like? You should think if he likes you first. If he does and you guys go out then you can talk about love.

But for now play it cool - don't make yourself too eager or else, he might lose interest. Guys like girls that they work to get most times and that way you will know if he likes you or not. If he doesn't care that you're acting cool, forget him but if he does, you're good to go. Oh yeah, and stop calling him, when you see him, you see him
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by Seun(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2007
Love. An overrated emotion indeed. Eve if he likes you, there may be 15 other girls he also likes. wink
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by CrazyMan(m): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2007
I'll advise you to take it easy with him so he won't see you as a cheap person
Love is about emotions no doubt about that.

but at the same time, you diginity is also at stake. they way you act towards him will determine the kind of person you are.
if you've tried without any luck, then forget about him it's for your own good.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by iice(f): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2007
Like does not equate love. . .situations people get themselves into i tire!

j-girl:

Love ke? Doesn't love come after like? You should think if he likes you first. If he does and you guys go out then you can talk about love.

But for now play it cool - don't make yourself too eager or else, he might lose interest. Guys like girls that they work to get most times and that way you will know if he likes you or not. If he doesn't care that you're acting cool, forget him but if he does, you're good to go. Oh yeah, and stop calling him, when you see him, you see him

Word!
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by sisimose(f): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2007
iice:

Like does not equate love. . .situations people get themselves into i tire!

I am with you here. However she reckons she loves him, so it will be pretty hard for her not to misconstrue every positive action from him as some kind of interest. Anyway I think like others said , lay off him for now, just don't call him and try your best to appear standoffish , if he really likes you in that way then he'll make a move , if not , then you'll soon find another. Love or lust is not easy o  smiley
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by arieta(f): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2007
I didnt say I love him, because I dont know him, I said I am in love.,, there is a difference right? by saying that I meen that I really like him,

Really thanks for the advice, I have started to forget him, so I am happy about that!
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by Maneater1(f): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2007
arieta:

I didnt say I love him, because I don't know him, I said I am in love.,, there is a difference right? by saying that I meen that I really like him,

Girl, u are one confused shorty. undecided
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by MyPeace(f): 11:47am On Feb 26, 2007
I can explain what she meant. She meant she was IN LUST, not LOVING the guy!!!

Anyway, i advise you to stop dreaming, face reality. you cant force somebody to feel what u feel, especiall a guy!
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by eniola1310(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2007
NO, he's not in love with u.
U are the one losing ur head over him
If i were the guy, i'll make sure i hit on u hard and run for my dear life when i'm done.
i must tell u the guy's really nice, others would have taken advantage of u.

get ur priority straight and get over this silly lust b4 u hurt urself
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by tunmininu(f): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2007
wake up from ur slumber gir!He has really taken over ur head.I understand how u feel but believe its not worth the hassels.There are a million and one guys out there who would do anything to touch the heel of ur shoes and u are busy running after someone who dosen't giev a hoot about u!Wake uo girl!
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by OgaMadam(f): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2007
He doesnt love you.

If a man REALLY loves you he moves heaven and earth.

The more you call him the more you "cheapify" your self.

preserve your diginity and make yourself rare.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by Rhodalyn(f): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2007
@Arieta
how did U manage to get to the Unniversity when U Cant even Spell the word Lol, just kidding cheesy

ThiS dude probs doesnt feel the way U do Or just as LondonCool Said, he's trying to act tuff but either way, it aint worth it. In the long run, he'll be the One bossing U around simply Cuz he knows U want him more than he does [that iS]
And if itS Shyness, then i bet U wouldnt wonna get involved wit him, dis dude we talkin' bout iS in Unni Right?!?! and yet he's Shy?!?! damn!! he must be plain boring & timid lol!
4get bout him, just pretend it was all just a lil day-dreaming [Only Urs took longer lol cheesy ] & move On, U'll find a guy who ll make U happy! kiss kiss
Re: Is He In Love With Me? I Can't Understand: by Busta(f): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2007
stop calling him

stop showing him u're crazy bout him or u like him

he's not into u like that

get it into ur head fast and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? / I Am Tired Of My Girl: I Need Advise / She Is Stalking My Boyfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.