Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ikoyi Whistle Blower: I Wont Accept Anything Less Than 860 Million Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Whistle Blower: I Wont Accept Anything Less Than 860 Million Naira (441 Views)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment / "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoyi Whistle Blower: I Wont Accept Anything Less Than 860 Million Naira by kunzeal: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
The famous whistle-blower » , who informed the EFCC of the $43m,
N23.2m and £27,800 (N13bn) recovered from an Ikoyi apartment
has
rejected a N325million offer from the FG insisting on his five
percent
commission of N860m.
In a report by Punch, the whistle-blower's lawyer, Yakubu Galadima
» made this known as he said his client will not accept anything
below the constituted five per cent commission.
When asked if his client would accept anything less than five per
cent,
he said, “Not at all.”
Last week, Galadima had stated that the commission his client was
expecting from the Federal Government was five percent of the total
recovered fund, N860m.
The lawyer also stressed that his client's commission should be
paid
with the exchange rate at time of recovery and not when
commission
was released.
Whistle-blower commission policy
Prof. Bolaji Owasanoye , the Secretary of the Presidential Advisory
Committee Against Corruption, has explained that any whistle-
blower » , who helped the government to recover anything above
N1bn
would receive less than five per cent commission.
Read full article at www.institutionews.tk/2017/11/ikoyi-whistle-blower-i-wont-accept.html?m=1
Re: Ikoyi Whistle Blower: I Wont Accept Anything Less Than 860 Million Naira by psucc(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bros not everybody get luck o! In fact, your life matter pass that millions of naira. Some people will dash your life before paying the money to your ghost
Re: Ikoyi Whistle Blower: I Wont Accept Anything Less Than 860 Million Naira by DopeBoss(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
.He actually thinks Efcc will give him 850mundecided ??
Re: Ikoyi Whistle Blower: I Wont Accept Anything Less Than 860 Million Naira by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Better accept anything dem give u before dem change their mind.

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko Actually Wanted Buhari Disqualified In 2015, Dele Momodu Confirms / Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar’s Facebook Declaration Of Exit From APC / Anti-corruption Day: FG Urged To Publish Details Of Corrupt Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.