Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. (969 Views)

Battle For Senate Leader, House Leader,others Hots Up / Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? / 8000 Flee From Rann In Borno To Cameroon After Boko Haram Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by Kayus4real: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
The Borno Government says it will convert the house of the former leader of Boko Haram sect , Mohammed Yusuf , to a museum.
The state Commissioner for Home Affairs , Information and Culture , DrMohammed Bulama, disclosed this at the sidelines of the 9th National Council for Culture , Tourism and National Orientation held in Dutse ,Jigawa.

The Council with the theme “ Tourism and Culture as Panacea for
Nigeria’ s Economic Recovery ’’ was organised by the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture .
Bulama said the museum would help to archive all things related to
Boko Haram insurgency to attract tourists and for the benefits of
future generation.

“We are going to convert the house of the leader of the Boko Haram sect Mohammed Yusuf where the insurgency all started from, to a museum.
“The place is called Maarcas ; we want to build a museum there where all the things that had happened relating to the insurgency will be archived".
“We want to document and archive all that had happened so that our future generation will be able to have first - hand information, ”he said.

Yusuf, sect leader and founder of the militant Islamist group, Boko
Haram was killed in 2009.

http://punchng.com/borno-to-convert-boko-haram-leaders-house-to-museum/

Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by AntiWailer: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
F00lish move.

Museum so another generation will decide to reignite the passion that led to this madness.

There is a reason America did not allow anybody to know wia they buried Bin Laden

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by mightyhazel: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
eulogy/immortalisation or what?
Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
They shoud defeat bokoharam first
Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by NLbully(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
"And here is the house of one of the leaders of a Terrorist group that almost destroyed our lives" they should kuku put this as the inscription

na only suya full hausa head .... Museum ko Zoo ni
Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by Jabioro: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is a brainless move that can cause another great chaos in future..level it to ground zero!

3 Likes

Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by psucc(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
They better tell us the truth. May be the bomb making facilities in the house are world class and they want to teach their younger generations bomb making.
Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by Khd95(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Abubakar shekau museum,borno embarassed grin cheesy

Naija which way
Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Since I am free to live anywhere. I can as well say I'm not necessarily a Nigerian. I can't always be associated with idiots that make silly decisions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by nNEOo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Can you imagine ............I told you guys to insist an iq test for all chairman/governor/presidency candidates

But you refused ......look at where we are today with roachas erecting statues , shettima immotalising terrorism and buhari as the president.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by tociano009(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
And tell Buhari to honour him with MOn or OON or GCFR, Mad people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
tociano009:
And tell Buhari to honour him with MOn or OON or GCFR, Mad people
and after Buhari must have finished honoring him, then we will honor him Buhari with MOrÓN embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Naija is just one hell of a country with brainless representatives embarassed
Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by cstr1000: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Some white guys and I on the UNZ forum and were discussing IQ and its effects on uneven developments in different racial demographics.

They said Sub-Saharan Africa is under-developed because the vast majority are stupid. They are just not enough smart people to create decent societies.

I asked them what about African immigrants in the west doing good, many of whom are putting up IQ scores and productivity commensurate with white IQ.
They said, those smart African immigrants are super-selected by the immigration officers from the large pool of varying African IQs demographics in Africa most of whom are bordering on stupidity.

The average African IQ is 70. That is less than the average IQ of an American Mental asylum, i.e an oyibo ''yaba left''.

When I hear stories like this about a governor building a museum for a terrorist- one of the dumbest things a governor should do, I can't help but agree that there is a problem with the African IQ.
We just don't have enough smart people. How can we compete?
Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by SalamRushdie: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
80 percent of Nigerians have an average IQ of 65 so I am not surprised
Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
I think its a wonderful idea, looking forward to paying the place a visit whenever i happen to be in Maiduguri
Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by DLondonboiy: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
GoroTango:
I think its a wonderful idea, looking forward to paying the place a visit whenever i happen to be in Maiduguri

This is how the average northerner reason!
They might pretend to hate Bokoharam, but they love them...They are Bokoharam, they love Bokoharam, their brothers are Bokoharam, their sisters are Bokoharam but they pretend to hate bokoharam..
Cos in Islam, you can pretend and decieve people for Allah's sake!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by Saaruman(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Op change the topic to: Borno State To Immortalize Boko haram Founder, Ahmed Yusuf. To Convert His House Into A Museum.
Borno state govt are just using pretence to honor their hero, after all, shekau's Koran and signboard are displayed inside Buhari D Vegetable's office in Aso Rock.
At least, northern Almajiris officially now have a new role model. So much for a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
That kind museum should be fortified against bombs cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Borno To Convert Boko Haram Leader’s House To Museum. by Cjrane2: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kayus4real:
The Borno Government says it will convert the house of the former leader of Boko Haram sect , Mohammed Yusuf , to a museum.
The state Commissioner for Home Affairs , Information and Culture , DrMohammed Bulama, disclosed this at the sidelines of the 9th National Council for Culture , Tourism and National Orientation held in Dutse ,Jigawa.

The Council with the theme “ Tourism and Culture as Panacea for
Nigeria’ s Economic Recovery ’’ was organised by the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture .
Bulama said the museum would help to archive all things related to
Boko Haram insurgency to attract tourists and for the benefits of
future generation.

“We are going to convert the house of the leader of the Boko Haram sect Mohammed Yusuf where the insurgency all started from, to a museum.
“The place is called Maarcas ; we want to build a museum there where all the things that had happened relating to the insurgency will be archived".
“We want to document and archive all that had happened so that our future generation will be able to have first - hand information, ”he said.

Yusuf, sect leader and founder of the militant Islamist group, Boko
Haram was killed in 2009.

http://punchng.com/borno-to-convert-boko-haram-leaders-house-to-museum/

If they do that, they just created another target for suicide bombing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Inspecting the new Statues With His Helicopter(photo) / Boko Haram Re-emerging Across Nigeria – NGF Chairman / When Is The Next Presidential Media Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.