Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,789 members, 7,965,942 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:26 AM

Mercy Johnson’s Husband, Prince Okojie Dumps PDP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson’s Husband, Prince Okojie Dumps PDP (349 Views)

Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson, Prince Okojie And Children Celebrate Mothering Sunday / #10YearsChallenge: Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie Loved Up Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson’s Husband, Prince Okojie Dumps PDP by 9geritenews(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Prince Odi Okojie, husband of Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson has officially resigned from the People Democratic Party, PDP.
Mr. Okojie, who was a card-carrying member of the former ruling party, tendered his resignation letter on Friday.
Before his resignation, Okojie served as a Councillor in Edo State. He also contested for Deputy Governor in 2016 on the same platform.
The resignation letter reads.
“This is to humbly notify the general public and the PDP of my resignation as a member and leader of the Political Party. This was concluded after quality engagement and consultations with my political association, my family and friends.
“It is my wish that you accept this resignation in good fate.”

https://nasobaba./2017/11/26/mercy-johnsons-husband-prince-okojie-dumps-pdp/

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband, Prince Okojie Dumps PDP by Kylekent59: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Enemies have started ooooo.
Mercy johnson's marriage is strong and firm.
No bloggers can put asunder

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Writer, Ofili Reacts To Disparity In Price List Of An Event Center / Oba Charles Ibitoye, The Olomu Of Omu-aran In Irepodun Local Government Area Of / I’m Not Under Pressure To ‘blow’ – Okiemute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.