Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:50 AM

Read My Piece On Domestic Violence (the Violent,the Valley,the Vacuum) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read My Piece On Domestic Violence (the Violent,the Valley,the Vacuum) (325 Views)

Married Couple Invited Me For Threeesome Sex Last Night - Read My Experience / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read My Piece On Domestic Violence (the Violent,the Valley,the Vacuum) by thegreatlightwo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
The Violent

“The Meltdown”

When they got married, they believed the world was at their feet. They felt happiness and hope and for them, it was “happily ever after.”

But inside every mortal, there is a chamber. Some call it ‘personal demon’ while many believe the Dracula in them will sleep all through their marital lifespan. Many are unprepared for the unleashing of the dragon.

Violence, why do people become violent? Why do those seemingly loving, sweet, amiable and gregarious people become violent? The truth is violent people already have latent or ...........................................

http://oluseunoyeleke.com/2017/11/26/piece-domestic-violence/

(1) (Reply)

Love, Respect: Hand In Hand (whose Duty Is It To Respect In A Relationship) / See This Exciting And Romantic Dimmaiyke2017 Pre-wedding Video / Live Stream And Video Production For Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.