Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,798 members, 7,941,993 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Should I Call Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call Her (651 Views)

I Feel Disappointed. Should I Call Off The Engagement? / Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? / Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call Her by linkteddy(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2010
i suspect my boyfriend has been cheating on me with this girl i dont know. i got some proof from messages i had seen on his phone. at first he denied it but later he accepted that he was only f.u, c, k, n, g. her and promised that he is going to stop whateva he has with her very soon that i should pls bear with him for some time to sort the girl out that he cant cut her just like that. i feel so bad knowing there is another chick. i got to find out the girl's name and number. so i am am asking everyone if it will be wise for me to call the chick or wait for my bf to quit her by himself.

need replies pls
Re: Should I Call Her by Oryi: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2010
y shd u? Jus 4get da guy,he doesnt deserve u except he is takin a revenge on u
Re: Should I Call Her by CrazyMan(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2010
Why should you call her?

There's no need to call; what on earth are you going to tell her if you call? The guys isn't your husband so you have no right to challenge any girl that goes out with him.

I would suggest that you give if a second chance; if he still doesn't change, then look else where for your prince charming.
Re: Should I Call Her by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2010
Here we go again, your anger should be focused on your errant boyfriend rather than the other girl.
Re: Should I Call Her by kokonets(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2010
^^^^Hello stranger grin
Re: Should I Call Her by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2010
Hey you, whats really good? grin
Re: Should I Call Her by Nautillus(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2010
Why call her? she don't know you like dat. . , and besides, you might endup giving her a stronger resolve to stay with your BF For all you know, you BF came clean with her that HE has a girlfriend. .BUT you dont "do" him good
Re: Should I Call Her by kokonets(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2010
Eb im good how bout u cheesy
Re: Should I Call Her by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
Im alive and well. Thanks for asking grin grin
Re: Should I Call Her by kokonets(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2010
Off course have to ask na tongue if i dont ask who would wink grin
Re: Should I Call Her by Odunnu: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2010
@Poster,wht r u goin to tell her if you call her?
U dnt hv a legal ryt ovr d guy so. . .wht r u goin 2tell her?
Re: Should I Call Her by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2010
Awwww thats sweet smiley smiley
Re: Should I Call Her by kokonets(m): 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2010
Its all good, so whos tha latest catch tongue
Re: Should I Call Her by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2010
In here or RL? cheesy
Re: Should I Call Her by daduke2k(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2010
kokonets:

Off course have to ask na tongue if i dont ask who would wink grin
i wuld. wink wink
  @post , no nid telling her , its all wrong .wait out ur bf.
Re: Should I Call Her by SeanLewis(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2010
Dont call d chick at all just avoid any trouble. Give ur guy a second chance because he opened up to ya, and i knw its too hard to bear. Just follow dis steps
Re: Should I Call Her by deltalife(m): 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2010
CrazyMan:

Why should you call her?

There's no need to call; what on earth are you going to tell her if you call? The guys isn't your husband so you have no right to challenge any girl that goes out with him.

I would suggest that you give if a second chance; if he still doesn't change, then look else where for your prince charming.
A wise word from A decent man

(1) (Reply)

Yes, True Love Still Exist: / Free Relationship Tips / What Will Become Of These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.