Stats: 3,178,959 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

419er's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 419er's Profile / 419er's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Celebrities / Re: In Rememberance Of Fela Kuti by 419er(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2008
Great prophet and his foot steps shall ever show in Nigerian great hills.
Romance / Re: Why Are Nigerians More Strict About Their Daughters Marrying Nigerians? by 419er(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2008
That's the only way she woman will feel at home, pay you a visit during your maternity live and has her maternity right as an African costum demands, visit your house any time she feels. Young girl don't deny the woman her right by choosing a non Nigeria please.
Romance / Re: Silence Vs Nagging by 419er(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2008
4Her:

lmao!!! your I.D says it all

Which I.D? don't you see meaning into my statement.
        This is naija as long as money remain the key factor in our day to day activities, even pastors do warn congregation over putting coins during offering. How much more an average naija chic caring about what my young lady above just listed out.

Leave mater for mather
Music/Radio / Re: Modern Rap Is Judged Harshly Compared To Other Genres? by 419er(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2008
Pastor engineerd,
Nice post ,but it should have been better if you move it to politics. no fighting.
Romance / Re: Silence Vs Nagging by 419er(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2008
uspry1:

Neither or NONE! Walk away!!! I prefer COMMUNICATION IS NUMBER ONE KEY of the foundation of relationship and marriage!

For strong relationship between two people connect that is based on:

[list]
[li]Trust[/li]
[li]Spirituality[/li]
[li]4 Characters[/li]
[list]
[li]Humility[/li]
[li]Kindness[/li]
[li]Responsibility[/li]
[li]Happiness[/li]
[/list]
[li]Personal Hygiene[/li]
[li]Communication Skill[/li]
[li]Personal Habits[/li]
[li]Strong Connections[/li]
[list]
[li]Good Chemistry and Compatibility[/li]
[li]Shared Common Interest[/li]
[li]Shared Common Life Goal[/li]
[li]Deeper Emotional[/li]
[li]Sexual Compatibility[/li] (refer the knowledge of sexuality)
[li]Agreed Financial Obligations/Compromise Equally[/li]
[/list]
[/list]

FOR MORE DETAILS:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-133197.0.html
Women no wan know all these theory, na money be the right answer.
Music/Radio / Re: Modern Rap Is Judged Harshly Compared To Other Genres? by 419er(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2008
Rap has always being a gabage right from it's start, promoting violence, drugs, sexual materials and female degrading.
People open mouth to talk senseless in the name of rapping.

R'N'B is far better than Rap.
Politics / Re: Ibb Did Not Annul June 12, Says Nwosu by 419er(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2008
I will make an open party for all any day I read anything positive about Nigeria.

SHAMELESS PEOPLE.
Romance / Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by 419er(m): 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2008
TOH:

Calabar? the hell did you get Calabar from?

Anyway I'm pretty much saying "bless you" for your comment
You sound harsh lady, I was just trying to know the language.
Anyway Thanks for the complement.
Romance / Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by 419er(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2008
TOH:

wa jere wink
Please in Nigerian english I don't speak calabar.
Romance / Re: Your "love" Beats U Up? Reason Enuff To Leave Or What? by 419er(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2008
It's too extreme for a man to adopt a violent attitude toward his so called partner whether married, dating or even sex mate.
I have a hot temper is not a reason of having a physical combat with a woman.
No matterhow she runs her mouth she's a woman and tolerance is what makes you a gentleman.
Crime / Re: Olufemi, A Nigerian, To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia by 419er(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2008
This story is something else to beleive in.
I don't know when Nigerians deviated from Fraud to Killers, hope they're not framing this boy up?
Romance / Re: Dating An "Omo Aje Butter" by 419er(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2008
dating an omo ajebutter should be a good thing for omo aje kpako. if he still want to keep his heads up else he die trying.

ajebutter rock forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)