Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,894 members, 7,889,952 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

How Buhari Failed To Stop Atiku’s Resignation – Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Failed To Stop Atiku’s Resignation – Orji Kalu (431 Views)

Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP / Shehu Sani Reacts To Atiku's Resignation, Warns Buhari "Beware Of The Cabal" / Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Failed To Stop Atiku’s Resignation – Orji Kalu by olajay86(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/11/how-buhari-failed-to-stop-atikus.html

Former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has stated that President Muhammadu Buhari would have stopped ex-Vice President, Atiku Abubakar from leaving the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Kalu, while speaking with Channels TV, said the former Vice President would have stayed back in APC if he was given a ministerial slot.

He said, “The president should be more interested in the things of the party. As Commander-in-Chief, he should be interested in who leaves.

“If I was in position, I would have stopped the movement.

“The president should have consulted the governors in appointing men like Kwankwaso, Atiku into the system.

“He should have given them a ministerial position to pacify everybody and call governors to bring five names of candidates for ministerial slot, that way democracy becomes a participated one.

“I’m not scared of PDP coming back in 2019, they cant return because no international agency likes them and they insisted PDP be pushed away

“All I know is that Buhari remains one candidate that has 10million followership even in the south east

“Even if south east has been marginalized Buhari has done better than past presidents that emerged from south east.”

(C)
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Re: How Buhari Failed To Stop Atiku’s Resignation – Orji Kalu by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2017
OUK sha dey sey something make efcc no trouble am
Re: How Buhari Failed To Stop Atiku’s Resignation – Orji Kalu by 4laferarri(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: How Buhari Failed To Stop Atiku’s Resignation – Orji Kalu by kingdenny(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2017
“All I know is that Buhari remains one candidate that has 10million followership even in the south east

“Even if south east has been marginalized Buhari has done better than past presidents that emerged from south east.”

[/quote]

Where did he his figures from?
Which presidents from the south east is he talking about?
When men have sold their soul to the devil, the start to talk and act similar to the devil himself.
Re: How Buhari Failed To Stop Atiku’s Resignation – Orji Kalu by SmellingAnus(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2017
Lol...

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Boko Haram Attack Leaves 13 Dead Over 50 Injured / Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar’s Facebook Declaration Of Exit From APC / Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.