Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,547 members, 7,921,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:23 PM

He Comes To My Shop Only When He Wants To Buy On Credit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Comes To My Shop Only When He Wants To Buy On Credit (993 Views)

How Can I Stop Debtors From Coming To My Shop? / Why Do Nigerian Traders Frown When You Want To Buy Things On Credit? / Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Comes To My Shop Only When He Wants To Buy On Credit by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2017
Nairalanders make Una help me solve this problem, I sell a provisions and I have a customer that when he have money he buys from his brother, but if he wants to buy on credit he will rush to my own shop.... so I confronted him yesterday morning, he started giving me excuse that his brother is a talkative, That whenever he buys anything he won't allow him to rest! ..
I always gives him because he always come up with different excuses, Sometimes he will say that he forgot his ATM card at work, or he has a visitor.....

I am beginning to get angry at him..

cc: FOD dominique puskin
naijacutee
Re: He Comes To My Shop Only When He Wants To Buy On Credit by IykeWest: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sounds like me. grin Bro, u gatto chill. I used to do this kinda stuff and i understand the reason why he does it. My advice to u is dat u dont follow with anger, or confrontation. Follow with sense. But answer this question first abeg, wen he buys on credit from u, does he pay back when he has money? Cos if he doesnt pay back then next time he comes, give him reasons why u cant continue to give him things on credit. But if he pays back, then continue giving him things on credit but always tell him dat u arent happy abt him buying from his brother all the time and only comes to u wen he wants to buy credit. Tell him dat wen he no get money, he want something, u dey always give am but make him dey patronize u now, to show dat he appreciates u. Let him be buying things from u too, to show dat d help(credit) that u render to him, dat he appreciates it.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Filling Station Was Doing Today.. / How I Almowt Bought Chevron Netherland At 29 - Paddy Adenuga / FREELANCE Dispatch Riders Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.