Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,274 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:39 PM

So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. (4647 Views)

Dear-those-transitioning-to-volunteers,some Of You Are Experiencing Issues / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by npowerng: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2017
So we know many of you are experiencing disappointment over your non-selection into the programme.

We are sorry that you feel that way.

Here are some tips to help
1. Acknowledge your disappointment
2. Identify the great stuff happening in your life.
3. Focus on the great stuff already happening.

#NPowerNG

4 Likes

Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by benitochakone(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:
So we know many of you are experiencing disappointment over your non-selection into the programme.

#NPowerNG

Dear Npower

This will be the 5th time I will be posting this. My wife has not been Paid a dime despite her Bvn, and account details being super correct. She attended the physical verification and was subsequently posted to a school. She has since been teaching there and not even a single payment. Her profile wrongly reads disqualified with no reason. Several attempts to contact your handles have all been met with silence. In early September she finally got a response from your support desk to forward clearance letter from the head of her PPA, which she did promptly and followed up with subsequent mails. Until now there has been no response, her profile is not changed still. Please what could be going on. How on earth can a person be treated this way? Is there any hope for us? Or do u advice she just stops going to her PPA altogether? I need an urgent response from you please. She is presently serving at Sabon Gari LGA Kaduna state. Her name is Nancy John, email:aimolabernard@yahoo.com, phone:08033650274
I have sent several mails to your support emails with no response. Kindly assist. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Imagine the flim flap yapping out on a Monday morning over an insecure job. brethren rejoice for you just dodged a bullet.

2 Likes

Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by Codims82(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

Npower pay ny 11months salary. Dimnwaobi Chinyere Goodness . Gosa health center. Shortlisted in 2016. Did my verification at Abaji./Amac. Am calling the concern people to look into it and pay my salary
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by chloride6: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oga, hush

Your process was infected by the same lack of merit that has plagued our country.

Publish the list of pre-selected candidates by states or region you can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by femi4: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
You are the disappointment

Don't rub it in, focus on the remnants you ve chosen and pay them as at when due

12 Likes

Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by ikemesit4477: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
meaning what?
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by Adebowale89(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
so unprofessional but you still have guts because we are in a country that has no value for her citizens

can u please keep your acknowledgement to yourself and let them move on?

nweakng

1 Like

Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by npowerng: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Codims82:

Npower pay ny 11months salary. Dimnwaobi Chinyere Goodness . Gosa health center. Shortlisted in 2016. Did my verification at Abaji./Amac. Am calling the concern people to look into it and pay my salary

What is your NPVN profile showing please?
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by benitochakone(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

What is your NPVN profile showing please?

Dear Npower, why are u selectively responding to people. Kindly respond to my query above
Thank you
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by free2ryhme: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

you have turned motivational speaker yet you ignore benitochakone post concerning his wife
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by free2ryhme: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

Most foolish post in November 2017

7 Likes

Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by J0hnTrevolt(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Scam of the year.
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by npowerng: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
benitochakone:

Dear Npower

This will be the 5th time I will be posting this. My wife has not been Paid a dime despite her Bvn, and account details being super correct. She attended the physical verification and was subsequently posted to a school. She has since been teaching there and not even a single payment. Her profile wrongly reads disqualified with no reason. Several attempts to contact your handles have all been met with silence. In early September she finally got a response from your support desk to forward clearance letter from the head of her PPA, which she did promptly and followed up with subsequent mails. Until now there has been no response, her profile is not changed still. Please what could be going on. How on earth can a person be treated this way? Is there any hope for us? Or do u advice she just stops going to her PPA altogether? I need an urgent response from you please. She is presently serving at Sabon Gari LGA Kaduna state. Her name is Nancy John, email:aimolabernard@yahoo.com, phone:08033650274
I have sent several mails to your support emails with no response. Kindly assist. Thank you

When was the first time you made this complain?
Did you send a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com before October 15th.
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by npowerng: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
Scam of the year.

Kindly define what you mean sir
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by J0hnTrevolt(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly define what you mean sir
I mean u people are fraud. F R. A. U. D!
Is that rocket science u can't understand?
Gerrarahiamehn undecided
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by Engrzubby89(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good evening all
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by maddest: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
What was your criteria?? simple. I'm sure it wasn't the test.
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by Codims82(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=npowerng post=62762626]

What is your NPVN profile showing please?[/quote

What kind of question is this, i said my npvn profile is showing bank account details remove . After submitting the BVN. And the worst now is my npower account csnt log in again. I urge u people to check and ascertain the problem. Pls u people should sort out my account. U have my details.

1 Like

Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

I hope you know that you're foolish sha?
which disappointment are you talking about exactly?
or are you trying to rob it in?

I no wan insult you aswear

ediot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by benitochakone(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

When was the first time you made this complain?
Did you send a mail to support@npvn.desk-mail.com before October 15th.

Yes I did. I had sent several mails since September 21st 2017. Is there anything that can be done?
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by DJEhimond(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ol' boiye! Guys do para!

I stopped believing in this npower sh.it the day I saw the forms with one honourable laik that. Even James who has B.Ed and skilled in networking and programming was left out 'randomly'. They even said my own BVN does not match any record ... but it did during test o! Abi una loss una database? I just taya for this country. "Nigeria is finished"

2 Likes

Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
A nairalander promoting his song.
Hi guys, pls check my new slam. Song is title "elegushi" by JaBOO! https://soundcloud.com/user-819300560/jaboo-elegushi

1 Like

Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by jambor(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
pls what is the use of dis BVN when u guys can not use it to disqualify those receiving salary from other platform.
A guy dat ve payment issues 2016, applied again and he was shortlisted after u guys ve rectified d issues. so i believe dat one has reduce d chances of others. pls u guys should revisit and screen d list again.

1 Like

Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by SerVik(m): 1:02am On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by galaciousbabe(f): 5:54am On Nov 28, 2017
jambor:
pls what is the use of dis BVN when u guys can not use it to disqualify those receiving salary from other platform.
A guy dat ve payment issues 2016, applied again and he was shortlisted after u guys ve rectified d issues. so i believe dat one has reduce d chances of others. pls u guys should revisit and screen d list again.
Lol!!! I thought they had one captain whatever that was catching them cheesy cheesy cheesy[color=#000000][/color]
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by ediko5(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Npower is a big scam.

I doubt that up to 37,000 applicants have been selected for this programme against their 300,000 purported slots.

I know of more than 50 people who applied for Npower and non have been selected

And if your recruitment process was transparent, the first time I tried. I was told, I have not been selected, the second time, I was told my record is not found in your database. What is the meaning of that ?

And you say Nigeria will be good even in the next 20 years?

When the present youth are the most corrupt ?

NotTooYoungToContest My Foot.
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by Toriaking: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Visit https://jobplaceng..com.ng/ for other opportunities
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by Mukah1234(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Mtchew... Everything about this ghoferment is just upside down. Ah just weak.
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by SeunSpeaks: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Motor Bike Sales Reps needed urgently.

Call 08075144101.
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by hopeefe(f): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2017
cry
Re: So We Know Many Of You Are Experiencing Disappointment Over Your Non-selection. by npowerng: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Abbey2sam:

I hope you know that you're foolish sha?
which disappointment are you talking about exactly?
or are you trying to rob it in?

I no wan insult you aswear

ediot

Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skye Rec. Online / Webster Group Of Company Recruitment / Jobs Vacancy @ Tex Conoil Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.