Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters (44521 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Cuche: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Atiku can't defeat Buhari in free and fair election. Educated elders in the South East who constitute the advisers of the voting population, village leaders and traditional rulers see Atiku as constitutionally corrupt. If Atiku becomes the flag bearer of PDP, he will have his corrupt image to contend with, not Buhari. Sule Lamido or Rabui Musa Kwankwaso is the best bet for PDP. Although, Buhari is not the most loved in the South, many people prefer him to Atiku. All that GMB needs to do is to put up solid infrastructure projects in neglected places in the next 18 months and not only will he win in 2019, the victory will be emphatic. Already, Anambra people are beginning to see some light in Buhari for not subverting the wishes of the people. It is a big plus for him going into 2019.
NB. somebody commented his friends voted and Atiku remained @ 26% grin that does not invalidate the Sahara Reporter-poll. I strongly believe the poll is a strong reflection of Atiku's status.
If the population that participated in the pool is large enough, 20 votes can't move 26% to 27%. Depending on the population size, 20 votes can move 26.001% to 26.01%.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by ikwubaba: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Buhari has been around now for 3 years so show me one single aspect of the Nigerian economy he has touched , refineries zero , standard of living zero , average life span Zero , electricity zero , roads zero ? Security zero ..Bro the man hasnt achieved a single thing yet you want him for another four years , dint you know that you are wasting your destiny ..In just 3 years Buharis has moved Nigeria to bottom of the pack making Nigeria the worst country on earth pound for pound and yet you saidwe shouls vote him again and my question is vote him again to see what

Since you leave in Nigeria and cannot see any achievement so far, just google it. shocked
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by ikwubaba: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Cuche:
Atiku can't defeat Buhari in free and fair election. Educated elders in the South East who constitute the advisers of the voting population, village leaders and traditional rulers see Atiku as constitutionally corrupt. If Atiku becomes the flag bearer of PDP, he will have his corrupt image to contend with, not Buhari. Sule Lamido or Rabui Musa Kwankwaso is the best bet for PDP. Although, Buhari is not the most loved in the South, many people prefer him to Atiku. All that GMB needs to do is to put up solid infrastructure projects in neglected places in the next 18 months and not only will he win in 2019, the victory will be emphatic. Already, Anambra people are beginning to see some light in Buhari for not subverting the wishes of the people. It is a big plus for him going into 2019.
NB. somebody commented his friends voted and Atiku remained @ 26% grin that does not invalidate the Sahara Reporter-poll. I strongly believe the poll is a strong reflection of Atiku's status.
If the population that participated in the pool is large enough, 20 votes can't move 26% to 27%. Depending on the population size, 20 votes can move 26.001% to 26.01%.

You go school and sabi mathematics. Na olodo they comment like that. read ur maths, u no go gree.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2017
ikwubaba:

Since you leave in Nigeria and cannot see any achievement so far, just google it. shocked

Okay i have ..see the result below

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by ihatesycophant(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Buhari has been around now for 3 years so show me one single aspect of the Nigerian economy he has touched , refineries zero , standard of living zero , average life span Zero , electricity zero , roads zero ? Security zero ..Bro the man hasnt achieved a single thing yet you want him for another four years , dint you know that you are wasting your destiny ..In just 3 years Buharis has moved Nigeria to bottom of the pack making Nigeria the worst country on earth pound for pound and yet you saidwe shouls vote him again and my question is vote him again to see what
You guys sometime sound funny on the premise of making point.
If PDP could not build refinery for 16 unfruitful years, is it APC that will build it for 3 years. Refinery is not a 3 bed rooms that you build within a year. They have said, they are on it and it would be delivered by 2019 along with Dangote's refinery. You also expect him to revamped the economy that your govt battered when they had the grace to develop it but was developing individuals account and militants. If all the monies that developed wings to different people's accounts were pumped to the economy, I am sure Nigeria would have been mini Dubai today. The money Jonathan made from oil has not happened in the history of Nigeria but he could not do any heart warming projects or save for rainy day.
You also talked about security, even the blind knows that security in this nation has improved. Kidnapping has lessen, armed robbery has been closed and restricted, insurgency has been incapacitated, terrorism in the north has no more coordination as it used to be. They're no more taking territory as used to be.
You also talked about roads. Was it PDP that is doing West-East road, Enugu road, Porthacourt road, Lagos-Ibadan road, Sagamu road. I remember when Tony Iwoye Said it during the governorship debate that work had started in all these roads, none of the candidates objected it or say he was lying. Kalu also corroborated it on Saturday in channels TV during politics today.
You said electriccity is zero but in the history of Nigeria, this is the govt that has produced the highest megawatt of electricity of over 7000. Yes, the 7000 may be small because of population of Nigeria but as time goes on we shall get there. For 16 unfruitful years down the line of PDP, they could not produced more than 4500 megawatt, shame.
The foundation has been laid and we shall get there.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Augiiee(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Its very shallow of Sahara reporters trying to make the coming election a competition between Atiku and Buhari while in reality its a competition between The Nigerian people and the inept Buhari ...This will definitely be Buharis last tenure
You mean between Ipob miscreants and Buhari, right? #KeepDeceivingYourself

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Walelavender(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2017
As much as both candidates are grossly incompetent folks to deliver the required leadership this nation yearns for; PMB Vs Atiku is no contest.
PMB is over and above atikulated Atiku grin
The cult-like followership in the North hasn't changed. Don't be deceived!
Atiku that trailed Kwankwaso at the 2015 Presidential primaries?

Pls where is the bill of independent candidacy? That could be the last straw that will break the Camel's back.....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2017
ihatesycophant:

You guys sometime sound funny on the premise of making point.
If PDP could not build refinery for 16 unfruitful years, is it APC that will build it for 3 years. Refinery is not a 3 bed rooms that you build within a year. They have said, they are on it and it would be delivered by 2019 along with Dangote's refinery. You also expect him to revamped the economy that your govt battered when they had the grace to develop it but was developing individuals account and militants. If all the monies that developed wings to different people's accounts were pumped to the economy, I am sure Nigeria would have been mini Dubai today. The money Jonathan made from oil has not happened in the history of Nigeria but he could not do any heart warming projects or save for rainy day.
You also talked about security, even the blind knows that security in this nation has improved. Kidnapping has lessen, armed robbery has been closed and restricted, insurgency has been incapacitated, terrorism in the north has no more coordination as it used to be. They're no more taking territory as used to be.
You also talked about roads. Was it PDP that is doing West-East road, Enugu road, Porthacourt road, Lagos-Ibadan road, Sagamu road. I remember when Tony Iwoye Said it during the governorship debate that work had started in all these roads, none of the candidates objected it or say he was lying. Kalu also corroborated it on Saturday in channels TV during politics today.
You said electriccity is zero but in the history of Nigeria, this is the govt that has produced the highest megawatt of electricity of over 7000. Yes, the 7000 may be small because of population of Nigeria but as time goes on we shall get there. For 16 unfruitful years down the line of PDP, they could not produced more than 4500 megawatt, shame.
The foundation has been laid and we shall get there.

Who said anything about building new refineries ? By now one of our refineries should at least be working but none is .. About insecurity please stop lying , as we speak almost all our Federal roads are kidnappers factories where uncountable people are kidnapped daily... Please you all should stop talking about this fictitious 7000 MWs because I know its false ... In the past when Nigeria generates just 4000 MWs I immediately feel it because I have an average of 16 hour of electricity but under your lying govt I swear my average is now 1 hour a day, infact I didnt even have electricity the whole weekend even though my house has its own private transformer which is brand new . Well the truth is that those of you who still support this govt do so for personal benefits or primitive tribalism and from you tone I know your is for personal benefit... I made more money till date in my life under the Jonathan govt but that didnt stop me from campaigning against Jonathan when I saw how he was running the govt and Buhari is is 1000 time worse than Jonathan so dont ever expect me to support him again.. I voted hi last time but this time i will never deceive myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2017
GENEVIEVE ROMANCES ATIKU ABUBAKAR
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by petchi: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sahara Reporters have started their useless propaganda again.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by positivetaught: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

We came out second in Anambra, does dat ring a bell
when you comes out second in 2019 it will ring a bomb.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
positivetaught:
when you comes out second in 2019 it will ring a bomb.

We need ur vote, we want to come out first
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by godox2(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Its very shallow of Sahara reporters trying to make the coming election a competition between Atiku and Buhari while in reality its a competition between The Nigerian people and the inept Buhari ...This will definitely be Buharis last tenure

OVER THE BAR!
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by positivetaught: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

We need ur vote, we want to come out first
it's very hard for me to vote APC n practically impossible to vote Buhari, so try your luck elsewhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
positivetaught:
it's very hard for me to vote APC n practically impossible to vote Buhari, so try your luck elsewhere.

What will it take, what is ur grievances, we can work things out
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by ihatesycophant(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Who said anything about building new refineries ? By now one of our refineries should at least be working but none is .. About insecurity please stop lying , as we speak almost all our Federal roads are kidnappers factories where uncountable people are kidnapped daily... Please you all should stop talking about this fictitious 7000 MWs because I know its false ... In the past when Nigeria generates just 4000 MWs I immediately feel it because I have an average of 16 hour of electricity but under your lying govt I swear my average is now 1 hour a day, infact I didnt even have electricity the whole weekend even though my house has its own private transformer which is brand new . Well the truth is that those of you who still support this govt do so for personal benefits or primitive tribalism and from you tone I know your is for personal benefit... I made more money till date in my life under the Jonathan govt but that didnt stop me from campaigning against Jonathan when I saw how he was running the govt and Buhari is is 1000 time worse than Jonathan so dont ever expect me to support him again.. I voted hi last time but this time i will never deceive myself
I still reiterated my stance. Why was no single refinery worked for the 16 unfruitful years of PDP but you wished at least one to have been working by now in APC era. I think you're in haste, they have given time frame from day that the refineries would be totally revamped. That's 2019. Why not wait till then than giving yourself heartache.
Again, democracy is a game of choice. Electorates are expected to choose their choice, so you can decide to support one today and tomorrow decide to support another tomorrow. There's no sin in that but where the sin manifest is trying to paint what is not and expect a miracle overnight after the damage that has been inflicted on the system by PDP govt, especially the last dispensation that has the opportunity to turn Nigeria to mini Dubai based on the monies they made and reserves met.
Your comment has also shown me the direction of your grievance against this govt, that your source of income has been cut off and this is giving you sleepless night. One thing about we Nigerians is that we don't consider future but immediate gain. We don't even mind if others lives are broken so far ours are moving fine.
Well, for your own good, I have no connection with this govt and not related remotely to any politician but just an advocate of good future. I'm seeing foundation laid and manifestation of good things to come and no more.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by positivetaught: 4:36am On Nov 29, 2017
spartacus11:

What will it take, what is ur grievances, we can work things out
As far back as 1984 I was grown up enough to experience first hand the man Buhari, I knew of ESSENCO policy,if you knew companies like national grains production company, national freight company etc,they were amongst the first entities to be privatised in 1989 at the commencement of the babangida privatisation programme,I'm making these references for you to see how far I have come,I have studied Buhari's history,his utterances, his actions,his stewardship etc n I'm convinced without a doubt that Buhari is just a well package garbage, if it were left to osibanjo there wouldn't be any doubt but certainly not Buhari, so there is nothing to work except you are thinking if forcing me,don't think it's hatred for the north as I'm a northerner,I will go for Atiku or sule lamido over Buhari anytime anyday whether the eventually wins or not due the Nigerian factor but they are both better than Buhari who only thrives on historical distortions n fabrications, fanatical sentiments,media packaging cum propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives / Fuel Subsidy Is Organised Crime, Should Be Removed — Peter Obi Backs Tinubu / PDP Members Shield Dogara During Fracas-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.