Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,285 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Digital Marketing Whatsapp Group For Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Digital Marketing Whatsapp Group For Business Owners (1434 Views)

Free Affiliate Marketing Whatsapp Class / Affiliate Marketing + Whatsapp = Quick Cash / Email Marketing + SMS Marketing + Whatsapp Marketing = Triple & Unlimited Succes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Whatsapp Group For Business Owners by Ignyte(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Are you a business owner that wants to widen his/her reach and explore new markets in order to increase profit generation rates? Well, this whatsapp group is for you.

Things you will learn are as follows:
1. How to place targeted adverts for your business on Facebook choosing your target audience, as well as age brackets and interests
2. How to place targeted adverts for your business on Twitter and Instagram choosing your target audience, as well as age brackets and interests
3. How to boost your business website's SEO so that it comes tops in search rankings (If your business doesn't have a website, one will be created for you at a discounted rate)
4. How to use Pinterest to market your business effectively
5. How to properly handle your social media business pages for customer satisfaction and lots more

If Interested kindly send a whatsapp message 07037534762 for details.

My name is Peter Jev.

This group is not entirely free, the group costs a token of N1000 to join. (Which is fair considering the economy and the benefits of this group)

I look forward to hearing from you, have a good business week and a blessed week in general

Re: Digital Marketing Whatsapp Group For Business Owners by LahmV: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Do you want to build your business growth off the roof? If yes, this is where I come in.
I'm a professional digital marketer of several years of experience.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/06eff72b3c?utm_source=com.whatsapp_Mobile

(1) (Reply)

Highly Profitable Business Ideas In Nigeria Currently / Apart From Money, What One Thing Is Standing Between You And Your Goal This Year / $10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.