Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,942 members, 7,873,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why I Did Not Attend Banky W’s Wedding – Wizkid Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Did Not Attend Banky W’s Wedding – Wizkid Explains (1181 Views)

What Did Mohbad Did To Wizkid? Wizkid Explains Why He Never Pay Tributes / Wizkid Explains The Meaning Of Joro / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Did Not Attend Banky W’s Wedding – Wizkid Explains by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Star boy, Wizkid has disclosed the reason why he did not attend Banky W’s white wedding in Cape Town, South Africa.

According to the popular Nigerian musician, his passport was withheld and so he could not travel to South Africa for the white wedding like he promised after missing the traditional wedding at Victoria Island, Lagos.

To explain his absence in South Africa, Wizkid wrote: http://nigerianslifestyle..com.ng/2017/11/why-i-did-not-attend-banky-ws-wedding.html?m=1
Re: Why I Did Not Attend Banky W’s Wedding – Wizkid Explains by tmx21(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2017

That's ok. I'll pass the info to banky after his honeymoon but for now, wizzy, shut up and let the man have a blistering honeymoon experience.

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Proudly Shows Off Bre@st / Davido Reacts To Nigerian Artiste Tekno Meeting Drake / Lady Wrote On Her Breast I Love Skibbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.