Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,146 members, 7,967,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:49 PM

Nigeria Lawyer Urges Men To Oppress And Beat Their Wives Into Submission - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Lawyer Urges Men To Oppress And Beat Their Wives Into Submission (490 Views)

Davido Tries Using His Voice To Oppress Dababy, See What Dababy Does / How I Turned My Wife To My Slave And Broke Into Submission!! / Hushpuppi Mother & Wife Crying As FBI Slap And Beat Hushpuppi In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lawyer Urges Men To Oppress And Beat Their Wives Into Submission by Samuelcyprial(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
http://www.scblog.com.ng/2017/11/nigerian-lawyer-and-human-rights.html
A Nigerian Lawyer and human rights activist has called on Nigerian men to keep their wives in oppressive conditions and beat them so the women will learn to submit to them.
Solomon Ogbogboyibo, who claims to be a lawyer and a human rights activist, took to Facebook to advise men to ensure they subdue their wives because if women are given freedom they will abuse it.
"Wives should be beaten to submission if necessary. Overindulgence of the womenfolk leads to wives slapping or stabbing husbands. #Abomination," he wrote.
When people called him out for his post, he stood his grounds and posted an even more absurd comment defending his initial post.
"Women need to be kept in oppressive conditions because when you give them freedom they consistently abuse it. #Give them freedom and throw away their submission," he wrote.
See photos and post at http://www.scblog.com.ng/2017/11/nigerian-lawyer-and-human-rights.html

Re: Nigeria Lawyer Urges Men To Oppress And Beat Their Wives Into Submission by Northernonyenku(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Trying to form street lawyer...he looks like a sissy to me.na dis type der wife plus side chick dey slap any hw

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Okro Water?; Moment When Mr Eazi Fell On Stage In Manchester - WATCH / Busted!!! Caught On Camera, See How This Well-dressed Man Distracted People To.. / Adunni Ade Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (holiday Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.