Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

17 Questions To Ask Your Fiancé/fiancée Before Tying The Nuptial Knot - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17 Questions To Ask Your Fiancé/fiancée Before Tying The Nuptial Knot (777 Views)

Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Tie The Nuptial Knot (pics) / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

17 Questions To Ask Your Fiancé/fiancée Before Tying The Nuptial Knot by BuzzeeMo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Before you wed, ask your would-be husband or wife these questions. Don’t let marriage take you unawares. You need to sort out a few things with your fiancé/fiancée before wearing that precious ring. You must agree on the most basic things and compromise on a few others, as the case may be.

So, before you tie the nuptial knot, sit down with your prospective spouse and ponder on the following questions together.

Answering these questions with sincerity will help you avoid conflicts in your marriage.

[b]1. What is the minimum and maximum amount of times you want to have sex in a week?
[/b]This is very important to find out how compatible you are with your partner sexually.

[b]2. Where do you want to live?
[/b]You must agree on where both of you intend to live when you get married. I’ve seen some couple divorce due to the fact that after their wedding, they still couldn’t agree on where to live together. At a point, the wife became uncomfortable, so she had to move elsewhere to a rented apartment. That was the beginning of their marriage collapse.

[b]3. How will you divide up the household duties?
[/b]Who will do the major house duties? Husband or wife? I think this should depend on some factors like if both of you are working or not. What if you are the one with less time in the house, how much of the household duties can you take?

[b]4. What does the word “LOVE” mean to you?
[/b]This is a very interesting question to ask. A lot has been said about love, but one still wonders if love truly exists? Anyway, what is your idea about love? What does it mean to you?

[b]5. Will you have a budget every month?
[/b]Will there be a fixed budget to run the home?

[b]6. Are you comfortable putting all your money together and sharing an account?
[/b]You have to agree on this. It is very important to sort out your finances.
Continue reading-->https://buzzeemo.com/questions-ask-fiance-fiancee-tying-nuptial-knot/

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Gift: Husband Surprises Wife With Expensive Car On Wedding Day / My Personal Experience Of Some Essential Small Kitchen Appliances / Having Trouble Going To Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.