Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,339 members, 7,974,429 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi (1647 Views)

Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by max001: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi has congratulated Banky Wellington and His new wife, Adesua Etomi-Wellington on their wedding.

Sharing a photo of his wife, and Banky’s wife on His Instagram, He wrote; “A very big congrats to this two amazing queens @nabila.fash and @adesuaetomi #on2017 #baad2017 … mehn just discovered we shared the same date , congrats bro @bankywellington

1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by Munae(f): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
If he had known, he would have postponed the wedding .
#BAAD2017 made #ON2017 look like it never happened.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by max001: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Free ICT training live in egbeda every Saturday

Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by NwaChibuzor: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
I wonder whose p***y is the tightest between that of nabila fash and adesua etomi.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by Lionbite(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
Banky W: thanks bro, so you mean you had your wedding on that same day too?

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by Lionbite(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I wonder whose p***y is the tightest between that of nabila fash and adesua etomi.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sooooooo why you telling us.... Hv been avoiding celebrity section like a disease....

Anyway HML.. Listen to omotola

Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
even the devil would be scared when he hears this... after #BAAD2017 trended on Twitter and Instagram for days coupled with Ebuka and Mastercraft saga this guy is saying he is not aware... oritse abeg lie with conscience.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by Afrok(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yeah! He was not aware, but then Banky's wedding literally took the whole attention.
Happy married life to both of them, I hope and pray their homes remain stronger everyday.
Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by Worthie(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Why Oritsefemi dey lie like this..with how #BAAD 2017 trended online

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by uyams(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lols
Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by superemmy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
sad

Foolishi boy

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by Blackhawk01: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Issokay! If pesin fit change his skin colour, to lie no go hard am... You dinnur know indeed! lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by thelostchronicl: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
No una sabi
Re: I Just Discovered Banky W And I Wedded On The Same Day’ — Oritsefemi by duduade: 2:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Liar liar

(1) (Reply)

Meet Die-hard Wizkid’s Fan Who Tattooed His Face On Her Back (Photos ,Video) / Interesting Facts About Late Moji Olaiya’s Daughters (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Update! Davido’s Crew Member, Kayode Has Been Arrested & Imprisoned (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.