Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,205 members, 7,939,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) (78320 Views)

Graduate Trainee - Custodian Investment Plc (CIP) / Marketing Executive Position At Custodian Life Assurance / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2022
Is there any one who got a call from custodian as we?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by GeraldC: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2022
No.

Were you also called yesterday?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Joyobi23: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2022
BelloKeji123:
Is there any one who got a call from custodian as we?
Not yet o

You got a call too yesterday?, What did they sau
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by GeraldC: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
My dear, we need that call �
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
GeraldC:
My dear, we need that call �
We will get it....
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by margaret001: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Who has been called today please?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Atulz(f): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Joyobi23:

Abeg was it through call or email?

Please when is your medicals?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Atulz:

Please when is your medicals?
Have you been contacted as well
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Atulz(f): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
BelloKeji123:

Have you been contacted as well
I haven't
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
I still have the HR's contact abi we should call them ni �. I don't think I the liver for that sha grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by margaret001: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
BelloKeji123:
I still have the HR's contact abi we should call them ni �. I don't think I he the liver for that sha grin

I think you should chill. So you don’t look desperate.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Joyobi23: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2022
Some persons got a call yesterday as well. I think the people that they called are those that are working presently so we await today and tomorrow
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by margaret001: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Please has anyone been scheduled for medicals after being called?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Joyobi23: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
margaret001:
Please has anyone been scheduled for medicals after being called?
Do you know anyone. I don't know of anyone yet. The ones that have been called just said they were confirming their availability. Have you been called ?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by vinnyelite: 1:16am On Feb 19, 2022
Latest BizMate Jobs Today

Apply Now & Share

1 Restaurant Manager- Lagos

2. Personal Assistant- Lagos

3 Business Development Manager- Lagos

4 HR Recruiter- Lagos

5. Behaviour Facilitator/Speech Facilitator

6. Head of Purchasing- Lagos

7. Production Officer-- Lagos

8 Female Store Manager- Lagos

9 Inspection Officer- Lagos

10. HR Administration /Recruiter- Lagos

11. Sales Manager- Lagos

12.Operations Supervisor- Lagos

Click Now...Before they Expire
https://bizmate.mate3x.com/job-list-v5/
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by margaret001: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Joyobi23:

Do you know anyone. I don't know of anyone yet. The ones that have been called just said they were confirming their availability. Have you been called ?

Yes I have
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2022
margaret001:

Yes I have
When was that please?
Are you working presently
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by DansuStar: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Good afternoon everyone,

Well, I think Custodian is still calling people.
However,
Please those who have been called should kindly indicate and tell us the part of the conversation that we can be privy to (eg: were you given a date for medicals? Did they just ask if you'll be available to resume? When? etc).

I'm asking so that those who were also interviewed but haven't been called would deduce whether to keep hoping or forgerrit.

I think everyone ought to get a feedback (positive or negative) at this stage, but you know, companies differ.

Thank you!
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by margaret001: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
DansuStar:
Good afternoon everyone,

Well, I think Custodian is still calling people.
However,
Please those who have been called should kindly indicate and tell us the part of the conversation that we can be privy to (eg: were you given a date for medicals, did they just ask if you'll be available to resume? When? etc).

I'm asking so that those who were also interviewed

but haven't been called would deduce whether to keep hoping or forgerrit.

I think everyone ought to get a feedback (positive or negative) at this stage, but you know, companies differ.

Thank you!

I think they called qualified candidates who are currently working just to confirm if they would leave their jobs due to the terms and conditions that comes with the job; the 3months training school/contract pay. She didn’t mention anything about medicals, she only said training school would likely start in 2 weeks.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by darkypearl(f): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2022
Custodian feedback is taking longer than usual.
They should just let us know whatsup so we can move on
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by DansuStar: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
darkypearl:
Custodian feedback is taking longer than usual.
They should just let us know whatsup so we can move on

Exactly.
Another thing is that one isn't even sure whether they've finalised their decisions and we're still hoping.

Well, we hope for the best!
��✌�
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Joyobi23: 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
DansuStar:

Exactly.
Another thing is that one isn't even sure whether they've finalised their decisions and we're still hoping.

Well, we hope for the best!
��✌�

I have gotten a text message for medicals. So guys check your messages
PS: I wasn't called last week
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Trojan8(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
Joyobi23:

Congratulations to you. I got the text, and I wasn't called too.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by darkypearl(f): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
I just got the text too
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Osaro13: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2022
Joyobi23:

I got a text also
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Emjaychi: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2022
Please those people that received calls last week, did anyone of you get the text?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Osaro13: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2022
Please does anyone have the number of custodian’s HR?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Sarah2002: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2022
Please those that received message yesterday, what day is your medicals?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Osaro13: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sarah2002:

Mine is meant to be on Wednesday
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Trojan8(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Sarah2002:

Mine is today
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by BelloKeji123(f): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
I got a mail from custodian now
To pick up medical form tomorrow. I wasn't called and I didn't receive any message
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) by Osaro13: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
BelloKeji123:
I got a mail from custodian now
To pick up medical form tomorrow. I wasn't called and I didn't receive any message

Same here

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / Mansard Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.