Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:25 AM

Africa Is The New Frontier Wether The World Likes It Or Not. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Africa Is The New Frontier Wether The World Likes It Or Not. (301 Views)

Onchain Credibility Hub: A New Frontier For Web3 Finance / Joint Venture, The New Frontier / C Of O Land Sale At Frontier Estate , Lekki . 20,583 Per Sqm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa Is The New Frontier Wether The World Likes It Or Not. by smilek(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Africa is the new frontier wether the world likes it or not. However it has become clear to me that Africans are not ready to do business with fellow Africans.
A case in point, it costs more to travel from Abuja to Younde that it costs to travel from Abuja to London or Frankfurt on a typical African airline. It costs more money to make calls from Africa to Africa than it does to call Europe from Africa. A British person needs around 14 visas to travel in Africa but I need at least 30 visas as an African. How can I pay 0.500 cents per minute to call an African country and pay 0.008 cents to call the UK. We have not started at all.. We need to wake up..our countries are being stolen!!!

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Online Merchants (konga/jumia Etc.). We Need An Alliance... / 5 Out Of This World Crypto Tees / Calling For Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.