Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

Are Banky W And M.i The Best In Nigeria? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are Banky W And M.i The Best In Nigeria? (568 Views)

Respect My Hustle - Taikoon Ft Ice Prince, Banky W And Chandon St.Lucas / Banky W And EME Crew. Gotta Love Them! / Hennessy Artistry Song -toast To The Good Life Ft Tiwa Savage, Banky W, And Elde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Banky W And M.i The Best In Nigeria? by Bendelite(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2010
Looking at the music industry right now i must say that there are a plethora of gifted and talented artists, some whom have reached superstar status but right now pound for pound and based on the quality of music and appeal are Banky W and M.I the best of both worlds? I love Dbanj and the Mo Hits Family, Tuface is awesome and so are othe star artists like PSquared, El Dee and of corse Naeto C but after listening to The W Experience i think Mr. Capable is the best bar none. All the tracks from a production standpoint are even better than what is bumpin in Yankee and M.I has to be the most impressive rapper period!!! I wonder if they will do like Jay Z and R Kelly with a Best of Both Worlds album, what do you think?
Re: Are Banky W And M.i The Best In Nigeria? by googles: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2010
well i definately think M.i is great but Banky  undecided undecided for me o he is a good vocalist but not a good performer

maybe am biased cos i detest Banky W since the days of ebute metta
Re: Are Banky W And M.i The Best In Nigeria? by megatronz: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2010
PR, PR, PR, PR, PR, PR, PR, yawnnnnnn!!!!!!
Re: Are Banky W And M.i The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 27, 2010
der r gud artistes bt ders sumtin wit m.i.he luks like a person wit an intent or a mission.hes got d sixth sense.
Re: Are Banky W And M.i The Best In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 27, 2010
Banky can become very succesful bt he shud nt b too excessively humble.d whole world is a jungle.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Heard The Fastes Emcee In Nigeria / Eurovision Song Contest 2010 Thread / What Is Your Greatest Love Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.