Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,899 members, 7,872,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Using Your Skill As A Tool To Being Successful - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Using Your Skill As A Tool To Being Successful (450 Views)

How Your Mindset Is Hindering You From Being Successful / Education: Between Going To School And Being Successful / Bbnaija: Using Predictive Tool To Know Which Housemates Will Be Leaving TONIGHT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Your Skill As A Tool To Being Successful by emmychesh(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2017
Most times people think going to school or being educated makes a persn succesful or rich. To me that perception is very wrong. True, being educated or going to school gives one an edge above others but being educated doesnt make you successful.

The idea, concept and conviction to being successful or makin money comes from you as a person use your head, think of what you can start where you are.

If am not mistaking the richest, successful and wealthiest of people in the world ryt now are either drop outs and dont have any record of being graduates. The Bill Gates, the Bezos, the Ronaldo's, and the messi's had no record of any B.Sc, M.Sc or all that but look at them they have achieved and are still achieving,
Why? They used their skills and innate ideas

Dont get me wrong education is very important ofcourse am a graduate too, also with masters in view but i think theres more to being skillful and creative than waiting ages for probably a job which will never come.

We have so many graduates with good classes of degree but still roaming the streets while the people we term "illiterates" dont get me wrong am not being religion biased the hausas are there making millions on a daily with a small job they fully have engaged. Go to banks you see them dirty with bags of money coming to make deposits infact you help them fill deposit slips

While you the graduate is in the bank to make a deposit of your pathetic N20,000 probably for your up keep for the next one month.

Young men and women lets sit down and have a rethink as i have said in a platform before use your thoughts to project yourself into your future what kind of future do you want for yourself think big because not everyone desires to be rich.
But then dont just think but act.
I am Emmanuel Cheshi and i just want to make common sense. Thank You.
Re: Using Your Skill As A Tool To Being Successful by TrendedNG(f): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Nice
Re: Using Your Skill As A Tool To Being Successful by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2017
on G level.

(1) (Reply)

Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarship (AIUS) 2018 / Breaking : University Of Benin Management Suspends Student Union Government / Please Help Me Out With This Question On ENGINEERING DESIGN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.