Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,187 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" (23831 Views)

Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" / El-Rufai: "APC Members With 2019 Presidential Ambition Are After Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by ChangetheChange: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2017
grin

APC
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by optimismlaz(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2017
We are watching the thiefing games as it plays out. APC, Association of Past Criminals. I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by danchuzzy(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by benzion72(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2017
APC and corruption are 5 and 6 PDP corruption will be minor by the time they leave office.

Is it not in the life time of APC that Kachukwu was promoted to ceremonial junior minister of Petroleum without portfolio and Baru who could do their bidding was appointed GMD NNPC and 26 Billion dollar contract was approved on sick bed despite having an acting president

I pity Nigerian youth without analytical mind who cannot use logic and reasoning to pick out errors. They will be chorusing he has integrity he is not corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by danchuzzy(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2017
sanfranka2:
hahahaha.... APC abeg upgrade to version 7.0 nougat

the guy up there which network you dey use self

Which guy abeg undecided embarassed
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by 9jatatafo(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2017
APC lies are just too enormous. N1/$1
N40/ltr of PMS
Regular electricity supply will be fixed in 6 months.
We will fight corruption to stand still

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by Godsonkemz(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2017
My lecturer once me to fear midgets like El rufai. Now I'm beginning to understand that statement

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by michoim(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Aisha yesufu is obviously mentally derailed, and not worth listening to.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by Etuagievin(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong,
The Quran says a true Muslima should not challenge a man in public.

An-Nisa, 34.

Even if the man is wrong, the woman must admit he is right.
Women must be totally submissive.
Total submission means they should never rationalize a man's utterance.
can you hear yourself! 'Even if he is wrong ,the woman must admit he is right' so moslem women should always close their eyes to the truth. It means men can continue to misbehave and expect women to keep mute. why relagating women? Dont they have right like their male counterpart?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by eTECTIVe(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Uncle just look at the kind of news that interest you. Daily we are all getting older. We want to live Nigeria better than we found it.
If we sold 30 million shares at 100 Naira each. We could build one factory every day. Just imagine what your 100 Naira can do when combined together. Think of the jobs and interest that it would generate. In a year Nigeria will have more factories than CHINA and America combined. Join this movement now. Check my signature or send your name and state to 07064869102

Is dis ur new format lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by anonimi: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2017
capatainrambo:
simple and apt.

a useless party that gave sylva 48 houses initially seized from him by the efcc.
the same party that brought back maina. a known fugitive on the Run from efcc
the same party obanikoro ran to, for protection from investigation.
the dame party housing all the known thieves and 419s in Nigeria chief amongst them is Amechi the billionaire that financed GmBs presidential ambition

the same apc that arrested and killed shiek zakzacky. then their lying minister of information came out and told Nigerians that they decided to build a house for him, because people didn't want him around grin

only zombies believe this tho

btw when is tonyebarcanista going back to apc. lol

When will we move beyond the corruption-shouting competition and engage in policy-driven politics

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by agwom(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Sai baba...Nigerian are dying. Corruption is increasing daily.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by anonimi: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2017
michoim:
Aisha yesufu is obviously mentally derailed, and not worth listening to.

Have you checked yourself first?
You may just be referring to yourself oh. Better find your way to Yaba left quickly before it deteriorates.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3778862_3753971img20160422112948editpng3cad72e260c16d7700ac7dfce1f527f5_pnge1f97e77566337e6f01ffc44472ae367

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by anonimi: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2017
agwom:
Sai baba...Nigerian are dying. Corruption is increasing daily.

What do you expect when a world-renowned barawo is firmly in charge at Aso Rock with his 40 thieves cabal of the All Poverty Congress, APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151923_10959780101527066886056781674305683697845804n_jpeg88571234fc99d5765ef94ba8883de888

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by pezeji(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2017
apc na scam, everybody knows that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by anonimi: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by Garuskristy(f): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong,

An-Nisa, 34.

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by kaymandak(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2017
capatainrambo:
simple and apt.

a useless party that gave sylva 48 houses initially seized from him by the efcc.
the dame party housing all the known thieves and 419s in Nigeria chief amongst them is Amechi the billionaire that financed GmBs presidential ambition

the same apc that arrested and killed shiek zakzacky. then their lying minister of information came out and told Nigerians that they decided to build a house for him, because people didn't want him around grin

Oga after all these your write up.. Money don' drop for ur bank acc.? Sit down and see APC win 2019
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by capatainrambo: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2017
kaymandak:

Oga after all these your write up.. Money don't drop for ur bank acc.? Sit down and see APC win 2019
I hat it when usless zombies quote me.

pls swerve

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by Tecno66: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Flyingngel:
This one is crying blue mother; if she was appointed like the NPA woman,we wouldn't have heard from her. Ezekwezili own worst past. PDP or APC,they are the same.
You have said nothing but the truth. When one is calling the other names like El Rufai is doing, it is nothing but black kettle calling black pot black. We only found ourselves jumping from frying pan to fire while the politicians are smiling to the bank.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by Garuskristy(f): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2017
So even if the man is wrong abi....why will she submit to him in the first place...is she his wife...why can't it be base on what is right not base on religion...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by kaymandak(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2017
capatainrambo:
I hat it when usless zombies quote me.

pls swerve
I know your type, filled with anger,thinking Nigeria is the course of your problem... Pls you can still lay hold of something around u to make a living, Nigeria, APC or PDP own u nothing
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by abuyazeed1992(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2017
capatainrambo:
simple and apt.

But all dis people you just pointed out committed d crime during PDP Era of Government... So its quite disgraceful for same PDP to now take a boost of fighting Corruption...
You accused APC for not punishing them but you shield PDP that guide them to commit the crime...
You see how fair it is for me to pray God bless you with common sense even if it will last for only December..
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by Garuskristy(f): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2017
So even if the man is wrong abi....why will she submit to him in the first place...is she his wife...why can't it be base on what is right not base on religion...[quote author=Garuskristy post=62783511][/quote]
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by deebrain(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2017
Pdp was terrible.

Apc is simply satanic.

And i really hope that the salaries of innocent civil servants are paid before christmas.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by musa7m(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong,

An-Nisa, 34.

wat have quran get to do with this? You dnt have any thing to say...just shut up...

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by capatainrambo: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2017
abuyazeed1992:

But all dis people you just pointed out committed d crime during PDP Era of Government... So its quite disgraceful for same PDP to now take a boost of fighting Corruption...
You accused APC for not punishing them but you shield PDP that guide them to commit the crime...
You see how fair it is for me to pray God bless you with common sense even if it will last for only December..
under pdp govt sylvas houses wer seized apc returned them

under pdp govt maina was indicted and he ran away but apc called him back and promoted him

I expect nothing less frm zombies blindness is part of the package so swerve

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by capatainrambo: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2017
kaymandak:

I know your type, filled with anger,thinking Nigeria is the course of your problem... Pls you can still lay hold of something around u to make a living, Nigeria, APC or PDP own u nothing
it's owe not own

even book you nor know. yet ure following me up and down instead of you to buy brighter grammar and make urself useful
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by Tecno66: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2017
tizzle:
APC...PDP... same shit... different smell
I agree fully but APC own na that of man wey chop rotten beans, the poo and smell na die.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by annabana234: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by kaymandak(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2017
capatainrambo:
it's own not own

even book you nor know. yet ure following me up and down instead of you to buy brighter grammar and make urself useful

I think you are such a confused fellow... Show me the difference in relation to the correction made by u
Re: Aisha Yesufu To El-Rufai: "APC Is The 419 Party" by capatainrambo: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2017
kaymandak:

I think I amsuch a confused fellow... sorry for disturbing you
it's okay bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary / Sumbo Ajose Is Dead! Lagos APC Treasurer Dies In The US / Ohaneze Ndigbo Officially Endorses Peter Obi For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.