Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

"He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover (1673 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Man Posts Picture Of Himself And A Lady Naked In Sex Position On Great Pyramid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2017
A facebook user just came out as gay. He posted a picture of him and his lover boy all loved up in bed and tagged it "he's my flower, I'm hus garden". And Nigerians are having none of it! The post has since gone viral with several instagram handlers uploading it. See reactions of nigerians below.

Lalasticlacla
Mynd44
Seun

Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2017
More.

Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by Lionbite(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2017
And satan is the Gardener

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by makydebbie(f): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Keep planting flowers in your garden, who cares? undecided
Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by princeade86(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2017
and it is finished

1 Like

Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Keep destroying your butt holes. Disgusting ewwwwww I could vomit.

Going against nature smh. My condolences to your families.

1 Like

Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by Pappyto: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2017
weyrey re ooo.
Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2017
Lionbite:
And satan is the Gardener

Lol. Savage! cheesy
Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by Next2Bezee(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2017
End time farmers. sad

& thats with all the boobs & vagis that the world has to offer.. shocked They should have remained virgins instead of dabbling in this crap sad
Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by Khd95(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2017
And cancer of the nyash is the manure that will make ur garden and the flowers flourish undecided

But which kain font OP dey use sef
Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by princechurchill(m): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2017
I just threw up
Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by dollytino4real(f): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2017
pile is real o. i know wen they see my comment those earthworms will come out of their holes to spill sheet
Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2017
God knows I didn't want to open this thread but I have this feeling it will be in front page cry
Yo! Angel Gabe, where ur trumpet at? If u can't find it, borrow a darn whistle.

My question now is, haven't these guys seen Daniella Okeke.....or that Fire fighter chick....or Juliet Ibrahim, I mean, c'mon, who sees these and wouldn't grab his Vaseline......

#slaps forehead in disgust

Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by ebujany(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2017
OK.....bless ur union
Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by Ever8054: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2017
iam just tired of this planet...parking my load to mars..you guys can drill each others anus for all I care...

Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by Ephhay(f): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin
Re: "He's My Flower, I'm His Garden" Young Man Posts Pics Of Him And His Male Lover by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
A facebook user just came out as gay. He posted a picture of him and his lover boy all loved up in bed and tagged it "he's my flower, I'm hus garden". And Nigerians are having none of it! The post has since gone viral with several instagram handlers uploading it. See reactions of nigerians below.

Lalasticlacla
Mynd44
Seun
Anus benders...
see as they look like dry fish. make anus cancer located una FOOLS

(1) (Reply)

I'm 6ft Tall And Girls Toast Me / I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.