Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) (43831 Views)

Qantas Airlines Is The World’s Safest Airline For 2019.See The Top 20 Safest / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by Explorers(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2017
Qantas have unveiled the stunning new captain and crew quarters on board their new range of Dreamliner aircrafts.

The Boeing 787's have already hit the Australian skies, flying domestically since October, with the new range of features extend beyond the passengers.

The planes have been fitted out with luxurious relaxing areas for staff, including private rooms for the pilots to sleep.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5122867/Inside-new-Qantas-Dreamliners-staff-pilots-sleep.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by Edopesin: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2017
@explorers this space is for sale grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by grinface98(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2017
It's Explorers again!

5 Likes

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by stolenstone: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Gh
Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by Explorers(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2017
The pilot's area has two sleeping areas tucked in behind the cockpit, behind a locked door for security.

The crew also have their own designated room, which is located near the back of the aircraft.

There are six large beds located in their quarters, also closed off to passengers, where they can recharge.

The massive 236-seater planes are fitted out with custom chairs in business class, premium economy and economy, providing improved travelling conditions for customers.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by Garshyzee(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2017
Can it travel to Mars?
Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by hahn(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2017
Hey you! Give me and explorers two first class tickets abeg cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by Explorers(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2017
hahn:
Hey you! Give me and explorers two first class tickets abeg cool

Oya, lets go...... cool

40 Likes

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by gudxson: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hi Explorers, Great Job.

Quick question, am looking for where to buy scrap metals in tons or mega tons. any idea of a place to get these in Nigeria? Thanks

Explorers:
Qantas have unveiled the stunning new captain and crew quarters on board their new range of Dreamliner aircrafts.

The Boeing 787's have already hit the Australian skies, flying domestically since October, with the new range of features extend beyond the passengers.

The planes have been fitted out with luxurious relaxing areas for staff, including private rooms for the pilots to sleep.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5122867/Inside-new-Qantas-Dreamliners-staff-pilots-sleep.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
So this where pilots and air hostesses knack themselves shocked

23 Likes

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by Abbeyme: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmm

When the pilot and crew sleep, who then control the plane?

I yaff marked that plane. I wont fly in it..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by Dottore: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by 2shure: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
hush puppy dammy kraine wont like this

1 Like

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by favourmic(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
following
Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by MrMoney007: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Explorers, abeg we need you to explore the real account details of Buhari, local and offshore

1 Like

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by Niftyrules(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Edopesin:
@explorers this space is for sale grin grin grin

How i wish i can travel on their first class ticket.

1 Like

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by finni(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Interesting...
Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by Hephzibahmusic: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
My plane

1 Like

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by Luukasz(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Carodsfsd:
If we sold 180 million shares @100Naira each. We can raise enough capital to send men to space every 2days. Build 1 heavy factory daily and do exploits. Its time we take the future into our hands
Abeg which shares una wan sell

4 Likes

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by Kaywaz(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
alexistaiwo:
So this where pilots and air hostesses knack themselves shocked
i know sey person go still talk like this

14 Likes

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by constance500: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
It's explorers the wicked thread producer

2 Likes

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by spaggyy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
I know an air craft can't land itself, so the two pilots must not sleep together at once
Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by lukasa: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Quick question, am looking for where to buy scrap metals in tons or mega tons. any idea of a place to get these in Nigeria? Thanks

Hello quntas,you can contact me for d scrap metal you enquired .....this is my email deluqax@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by baby124: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Explorer I known se dem de pay you for this work you de do. Abeg I wan be your PA or you get free air tickets?
Re: Inside The New Qantas Dreamliners Where The Pilots And Crew Sleep(Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Accident In Ondo State This Morning (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian State Capitals That Are More Popular Than Their States / Passengers Rush To Board An Over-booked Arik Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.