Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,080 members, 7,973,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:08 PM

Don't Fart In Bed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Fart In Bed (876 Views)

9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! / How To Fart In Public And Retain Ur Image. / The Day I Almost Fart In My Manager's Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Fart In Bed by dani1luv: 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2010
This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for
years. The only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke.

The noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.

Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop
and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a
doctor. She was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out.

The years went by and he continued to rip them out! Then one Thanksgiving morning as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the bowl where she had put the turkey innards and neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts and a malicious thought came to her.

She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling back the bed covers, she pulled
back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.

Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and
the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bathroom.

The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor
laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good.

About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his
bloodstained underpants with a look of horror on his face.

She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said, "Honey, you were right. All these years you have warned me
and I didn't listen to you.

"What do you mean?" asked his wife.

"Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened. But by the grace of God, some Vaseline, and these two fingers, I think I got most of them back in.
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by studio43(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
Oga moderator u sef dey follow dem post stale joke'
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by tayoast(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2010
^^^ hahahaha
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by studio43(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2010
Lolll
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by tayoast(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2010
dan1luff, use styl delete ds thread, abeg
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by EfemenaXY: 1:02am On Jun 04, 2010
Lol

Heard this one b4 but it's still very funny! cheesy
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by jokingmary(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2010
WHAT

That's dangerous

and also funny grin
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by romsky: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2010
fyi Studio & tayo, Dani used a colored photocopying machine
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by StudioCFR(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2010
Meaning??
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by romsky: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2010
no b my fault say u no sabi read btw d lines
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by StudioCFR(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
Gerrrout make i pass my friend*
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by romsky: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2010
no manners of approach still shiooor
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by Abbygyal(f): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2010
lmao and ewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Don't Fart In Bed by flexystar(f): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2010
dani, that was nice
but wait are minutes, do u just said he sticked those turkey interior parts into his body!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Mr. And Mrs. Jones / Refresh Your Brain! / Construction Site Sign Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.