Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

"I Slept With The 14 Year Old And She Had My Child!!!"---pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Slept With The 14 Year Old And She Had My Child!!!"---pastor (388 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Slept With The 14 Year Old And She Had My Child!!!"---pastor by Niflheim(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2017
FULL STORY:

On Tuesday, according to the affidavit, the girl called Leach with deputies present, and Leach confessed to having sex with the girl “on at least four occasions and being the father of her child.”

“Mr. Leach admitted the behavior was wrong and stated he was full of lust at the time,” the affidavit further states, and says that Leach tried to blame “everything” on someone else.

The affidavit says the girl had the child on Sept. 15, which was about two months after her 15th birthday.

Court records show Leach has been charged with eight felonies in the case, including several counts of sex assault on a child under age 15 – pattern of abuse and several counts of sex assault on a child – position of trust.

Records indicate Leach is being held without bond for the time being.

Deputies are now seeking information on anyone who may have been victimized by Beach in the past and not reported it, as he “has had access to an unknown number of children/teens,” according to officials.

If you have any information that could help deputies in this case, you are asked to call the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office Tip Line at (719) 520-6666.

The link:.....................................................http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/crime/affidavit-colorado-springs-pastor-impregnated-14-year-old-girl-she-had-his-child?page=2

(1) (Reply)

Hussy And Wife Preaching.pastor Preach Wrongly. / Letter To Mr. Freeze / Yoruba Muslim Students Showcase Their One Corner Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.