Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,269 members, 7,887,785 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos (33992 Views)

American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions / Why Some Yoruba Cities Look Big / NPOWER Team Lauds Ogbeni Over Infrastructural Development, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by HarmonyDee(f): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2017
Silly thread

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by ElsonMorali: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2017
Lalasticlala and Myndd44 don't you guys thinkthis thread has gone on far longer than it should? angry
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by ModsWillKillNL: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2017
intruxive:
Inferiority complex tongue

You nailed it!

Looonatic flatiyeasterners suffer from chronic inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Michael004: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2017
Ofemannnu:

NOBODY TAKES YOU SERIOUS UNTIL YOU CAN BRING A REAL CITY LIKE THIS FROM YOUR TINY ENCLAVE.
That anambra guy just dey kill himself inside. He's afraid to say the truth. Na so one of them told me akure is a small city compared to any of their cities. Then I provided my fact and told him akure will swallow 4 of their capital cities and still remain space. I challenged him to disprove me. But as normal igbo man thing. He performed ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Michael004: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
The average Igbo man is genetically programmed to feel inferior to the Yorubas.

They constantly try to measure up to Yorubas by comparing their achievements with what the Yorubas have. In their minds, Yorubas are the benchmark of their unattainable dreams and unreachable aspirations and this thread is a proof of that fact.

OP, well done. Keep trying to play catch-up to Yoruba cities. Since your elders have no plan for you, feel free to imitate the Omoluabis.
Guy, it is a pleasure. We will always welcome that as a Yoruba. It will be a slap on Yoruba face to compare ourselves with them. We know who we compare ourselves with. Not igbo, igbo of all people. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2017
Am back, I got busy since yesterday, only to see that this thread is its 8th page..well not bad cause am about to flood it with pictures of Owerri....Rochas is actually a mad man, but in his madness, I found out that his madness gave Owerri on swag that will take many states 10yrs to attain....

By the way when will an international figure like president visit Ibadan.

Oh I forgot ,Owerri has an international airport built with indigenous contributions and the its the 4th busiest airport in Nigeria

Where is Ibadan airport, does it still exist?

Igboland is not developed my left yansh grin

Be patient with me, I will proof to you that Owerri is more developed than Ibadan...

Already Akwa, Onitsha and Enugu have beaten Ibadan....its ta for Owerri to take its own punch grin

When will Ibadan have this kind of Auditorium?

ICC come be like all those Yankee school convocation

4 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2017
Owerri is slayinggrin

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2017
Swago

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2017
More

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2017
grin Otown

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2017
Like I said, I don't like Rochas but I like his Swags

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2017
See how neat, healthy and well fed our moms and dads look..you don't see hungry, malnourish looking cretins with dirty agbada . you wonder why we there children are beautiful and handsome

4 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2017
The one and only indigenously made Biafran machine on the streets of Otown

3 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Igboland is not developed, so them say

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Owerri

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2017
Still on the biafan machine

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by hornyofife: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2017
Those who don't even know where the southeast is, on the map want to tell us about our land..

Teacher please don't teach me nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by ValUlasi: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2017
Afonja has disappeared from this thread. Good morning from Onitsha. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Stingman: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2017
ValUlasi:

No...they have opened another thread on which region has most development to divert attention. They know Lagos will be added...in SW...

3 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by ValUlasi: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Onitsha ndi ogom

8 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Stingman: 11:08am On Nov 30, 2017
Michael004:
Guy, it is a pleasure. We will always welcome that as a Yoruba. It will be a slap on Yoruba face to compare ourselves with them. We know who we compare ourselves with. Not igbo, igbo of all people. Tufiakwa.

...but would support the north to make sure these Igbos are part of Nigeria...why? If you are superior why not grow the balls to rule yourself...

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Ikengawo: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
lol, bump
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Yyeske(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hate or love Okorocha, Owerri has the swag biko. They know life there and know how to enjoy it.
Enugu has it too but seems the present governor doesn't give a damn.
Abakaliki, Awka, Asaba and Umuahia are moving up fast but Okowa should behave himself and uplift Asaba

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by Ikengawo: 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
In your brain what did Okorocha do to create this 'swag'? What was Owerri before him?
Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by nairanaira12: 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
post=62789796:
More from Ebonyi

Wow. Ebonyi is better than all the cities in the world. So, why did your blodas still come to southwest to sell gala? Did they ban selling of gala in ebonyi?

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by nairanaira12: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
hornyofife:
Those who don't even know where the southeast is, on the map want to tell us about our land..

Teacher please don't teach me nonsense

Your place is fine, yet it is not conducive for you to live and do business. Are you saying igboland is cursed and no business can survive there?

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by nairanaira12: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
hornyofife:
Igboland is not developed, so them say

So, event center is now part of development? What manner of person is this one? Your boasting makes you sound like a fool. Ask your fellow igbos and they will confirm that to you.

2 Likes

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by nairanaira12: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
ValUlasi:

You are just talking like a fool. That's why they left.

1 Like

Re: Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos by OreMI22: 2:25am On Dec 03, 2017
I don't think it makes any difference to compare with Yoruba cities.
It gives a connotation that you believe their hype that their cities are anything but...

I would advice appealing with our people to remember their state and hometown while burying all their life investment in Lagos, Kaduna and Abuja. Nobody is coming to invest in the SE except people from there, so they should learn to invest in their area instead of being economic refugees thanklessly developing other regions of Nigeria where they are considered and treated as second class citizens.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Leno Adesanya Wanted / Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust / Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.