Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,556 members, 7,951,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Bobrisky Reveals The Identity Of His Bae. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals The Identity Of His Bae. (636 Views)

I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) / Cute Photo Of Tekno With His Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reveals The Identity Of His Bae. by max001: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nigerian Internet personality/Male Barbie, Idris Olarenwaju AKA Bobrisky on Monday night revealed who his most talked about partner is.

According to him,his ‘bae’ is a top government official who is over 50 years.

The Nigerian male barbie also revealed that he prefers his partner old rather than young.

He disclosed this on his snapchat page writing “Both ex and present bae are over 50 years,i like them old.

“Dating a government official is sweet but the trouble you face in it is hard.

“My bae has locked me up before.”

Re: Bobrisky Reveals The Identity Of His Bae. by MrCross: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Where is the revelation
Re: Bobrisky Reveals The Identity Of His Bae. by Itztotea(m): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Their Lives, their problem......

Anal cancer awaits both of them in one corner.
Re: Bobrisky Reveals The Identity Of His Bae. by max001: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Free ICT training every Saturday

Re: Bobrisky Reveals The Identity Of His Bae. by otusnora(f): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
so wer is the revelation?
Re: Bobrisky Reveals The Identity Of His Bae. by morbeta(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
You are one of the identified demons responsible for their(politicians) lack of vision.....hope it's not Fashoooo cos the rate. of which NEPA dey mess up, I keep wondering if it the same Fash that was ready to make electric power steady in 2 years.

(1) (Reply)

I Admit That I Cheat On My Wife - "Beyonce" Jay Z / Check Out Hilarious Drawing Of Singer Yemi Alade / See Crowd At Bbnaija Auditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.