Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

How Much Is Flight Ticket From Lagos Nigeria To Johannesburg South Africa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Flight Ticket From Lagos Nigeria To Johannesburg South Africa? (1379 Views)

Why Is Flight Price Now Expensive In Nigeria (picture) / How Much Is Flight From Abuja To Enugu? / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Flight Ticket From Lagos Nigeria To Johannesburg South Africa? by expensiveguyman(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hello! everyone
please I want to know the price of flight ticket from Lagos Nigeria to Johannesburg in South Africa. departing date is 9th of December for just one week holidays.

I would also like to know d best airline for dis trip and how to book it.
Re: How Much Is Flight Ticket From Lagos Nigeria To Johannesburg South Africa? by DrMuzungu(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Right now, the cheapest ticket seems to be with South African Airways, $1161, departure 09.12.2017, return 16.12.2017, economy class ticket.
Re: How Much Is Flight Ticket From Lagos Nigeria To Johannesburg South Africa? by DrMuzungu(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oh, and for $814, same dates, you can fly through Ethiopia to SA, and back home you fly through Dubai.
Re: How Much Is Flight Ticket From Lagos Nigeria To Johannesburg South Africa? by mofedamijo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rwandair is always the cheapest....but for this your flight itinerary South african airways is your best bet as of today...it can change any moment...$1,160
Re: How Much Is Flight Ticket From Lagos Nigeria To Johannesburg South Africa? by gistcity(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Can Someone Migrate With 2m / Pls My Fellow Nairalanders I Have Three(3)country In Mind But I Don't No Wish / Which Is The Best To Relocate To Amongst Switzerland, Canada And Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.