Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,316 members, 7,967,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:25 AM

Who Is To Be Blame For The Divorce - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is To Be Blame For The Divorce (457 Views)

See What Happened To Pastor Chris And Anita After The Divorce / Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Be Blame For The Divorce by donduzek(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
WHO IS TO BE BLAME FOR THE DIVORCE

A man travels from work on an official assignment, the assignment is supposed to last for two weeks, but unfortunately it latest for just one week and two days, with excitement the man rush home to surprise the wife on getting home he found another man on his wife on their matrimonial bed. He was so confused, bitter, disappointed and hearth broken. He headed straight to his lawyer and ordered him to file a case of divorce as he could no longer continue with the marriage.
The husband explains all that have happened to their pastor and ask the pastor to dissolve their church weeding but the pastor said no. The reason giving by the pastor is that “What God has joined together let no man put asunder” and that he the husband should remember that GOD HATE DIVORCE.
Two and a half months they got divorce by the court since they are also married legally.
My question is WHO IS TO BE BLAME FOR THE DIVORCE?[i][/i]
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Divorce by femidejulius(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
The cheating wife

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Divorce by otusnora(f): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
the woman. Cos that act shows she's been cheating on her husband,the man had barely left, she hs accommodated another man with the mind that he'd be gone for 2wks. So she's a flirt.
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Divorce by babyfaceafrica: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
The yeye woman
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Divorce by OMNIVIRUS(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Cheating and unfaithfulness from both couples
Re: Who Is To Be Blame For The Divorce by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Seven Reasons Why A Child Of God Is An Overcomer. / A Must Read Article: I Am Angry Tonight By Evang Francis Akinnola... July 2017 / Female Muslim Observing Her Prayer Section By Road Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.