Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience (1100 Views)

Is Olist Or Jiji App Scam Pls Share Experience / War Of The Smartphones! Which Is Better, Samsung Vs. Apple? Share Experience / Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience by tellsblinks(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
For those that once own the 2014/2015 NAIRALAND trending phone "INJOO NOTE" let us all share our experience

Here is mine.....

one of the resons why I bought this phone was becus of the way it was HYPED on NAIRALAND

THE PHONE WAS GOOD SHAAA. smiley

BATTERY TRIED IN ALL ASPECT. kiss

ANDROID VERSION WAS RECENT AS OF THEN. smiley

CAMERA WAS SUPERB AS OF THEN grin

THE PHONE WAS EVEN BUETIFUL WITH ITS 18;9 BLACKNESS OF SCREEN RATIO. grin grin

AS OF THEN I WAS FULLY INVOLVED IN ALL GIST OF THE PHONE HERE ON NAIRALAND cry

UNTIL

The phone started becoming too hot

The charging port spoiled

The battery started dying too fast altho I killed it with MTN BIS N70 UNLIMITED CHEAT cry

Eventually the screen broke went to repair it and it took them “ 8 MONTHS ” to repair ordinary screen
cry cry cry cry cry cry

I begged for screen even here on nairaland after thier service center stopped picking up my calls

tellsblinks:
Good evening
my injoo note fell and was slightly damaged
pls can somone hear mah cry and tell me where to fix it or can someone reserve one for me.....
i have suferred touchpad issues for 5months, thats why no matter the price am willing to buy
injoo customer care is no longer picking my call as a result of weekly calling

Re: 2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience by ryfoz(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
LOL grin grin
this one strong o

1 Like

Re: 2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience by rekeson: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lol

Op just reminded me now that my once precious Innjoo Note is rotting away in my drawer.

The screen went bad, and the power button flex also got broken.

I dumped it cos I don't see myself taking my phone all d way to Lagos from Waffi just to fix phone.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience by Jaculze(m): 1:00am On Nov 29, 2017
Nawa
Re: 2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience by nerdfrost(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2017
angry angry my innjoo fire do me strong thing ehh.. becomes hot after a two hour usage.. battery spoilt after three months...Omo I no wan remember that shii abeg
Re: 2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience by tellsblinks(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2017
rekeson:
Lol

Op just reminded me now that my once precious Innjoo Note is rotting away in my drawer.

The screen went bad, and the power button flex also got broken.

I dumped it cos I don't see myself taking my phone all d way to Lagos from Waffi just to fix phone.

How are the mighty fallen!! Innjoo bleeped up shaa
Re: 2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience by tellsblinks(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2017
ryfoz:
LOL grin grin

this one strong o

Lol bro! You will not understand the pain. Especially the time I started disturbing them to establish a repair centre in portharcourt. I even went as far as writing series of letter to thier oga at the top.
I worry that people well well oh
Re: 2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience by tellsblinks(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2017
nerdfrost:
angry angry my innjoo fire do me strong thing ehh.. becomes hot after a two hour usage.. battery spoilt after three months...Omo I no wan remember that shii abeg

Lol. Is that one suffer?? Do you know that I. Even went as far as constructing a battery for the phone
Re: 2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience by ryfoz(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
tellsblinks:

Lol bro! You will not understand the pain. Especially the time I started disturbing them to establish a repair centre in portharcourt. I even went as far as writing series of letter to thier oga at the top.
I worry that people well well oh

grin
Re: 2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience by mikeycharles(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
It is well but when they say buy itel you will hear word and buy it instead of buying inferior injure undecided
Re: 2015 Flagship INJOO NOTE Users. Lets Share Experience by tellsblinks(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2019
Lol... Need more comments oh

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion On Phone To Buy Btw 30 To 40k Budget / LG K8 Advice Needed!!! / [New] How To Check 9mobile Data Balance Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.