Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,913 members, 7,895,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral (4743 Views)

Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by Adverts247: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
Source -

Banky Wellington and Adesua Wellington, have both reacted after the controversial video Banky W shared on Snapchat went viral on the internet.

Recall Banky mistakenly shared a video of his experience, while his wife put on her panties in the background..

Now, they have both reacted on Social media.. Banky W shared one of their wedding picture and captioned it; “Mood…” with some emojis laughing off the video! and she responded.

While Adesua shared another beautiful photo from their wedding, and caption it, “My Husband”, and he responded, screenshot below;

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/banky-w-and-adesua-finally-react-after.html

Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by goldbim(f): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin honeymoon bliss.. cool

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by Jhenny(f): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
They should still continue to post. I don't know why u need to show off on social media that u are madly in love,it totally isn't necessary and for their own sake,they should just stop. we have had enough. They won't be the first celebrity to wed and they won't be d last.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by darkenkach(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Marriage wea go crash before next year end..
Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by 3RNEST(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
i guess they both gettinq ready for swimming before banky posted that video!! undecided
Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by Abee79(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jhenny:
They should still continue to post. I don't know why u need to show off on social media that u are madly in love,it totally isn't necessary and for their own sake,they should just stop. we have had enough. They won't be the first celebrity to wed and they won't be d last.

Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by Abee79(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
darkenkach:
Marriage wea go crash before next year end..

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by Kingcesar: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nigeria with their version of nude tire me o sad

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Adults behaving like kids? Dem use social media curse dem? Hardly will you see 2baba or Olamide posting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by emmanuelrabb(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Banky W and Adesuwa should just wake up from this social media relationship of a thing at least no one knew when they were dating because they behaved matured then.........

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by edoman2016: 1:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Can't they do without social media? I am sure in reality Bank W is not happy with the mistake he made? No man will be happy to share the unclothedness of his wife to the public except a mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by stillondmatter: 3:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Damage control. ..

It will be quite hard for them to stay off social media as they are both celebrities and attention seeking is seriously engraved in their gene. ....

In as much as i wish them luck ,if they should continue like this, then SORRY is their case
Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by femi4: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Its was deliberate after all....dem wan break internet but dem no try at all
Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 29, 2017
Dats d spirit,,even if dey post on social media 24hours a day,it still dosnt mean d marraige will crash..i have a great feeling this marraige is forever,...find me and slap me if dey break up
Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2017
How is it deliberate?..oga,oh u want dem to break up or have a huge fight bt they didnt,dats y u are saying its deliberate?..go die
femi4:
Its was deliberate after all....dem wan break internet but dem no try at all
Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by femi4: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2017
Simplep:
How is it deliberate?..oga,oh u want dem to break up or have a huge fight bt they didnt,dats y u are saying its deliberate?..go die
Ode! That's what you can decipher from "breaking the internet". Carry your Omo alata face commot for here
Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by Realhommie(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2017
femi4:
Ode! That's what you can decipher from "breaking the internet". Carry your Omo alata face commot for here
"Omo alata face", chai... gringringringrin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Yes,i will carry it and sell my ata,bt u stay here and continue disgracing ur family,oponu!, broda alaratita,ara lo ma ta yin pa..

femi4:
Re: Banky W And Adesua Finally React After Nude Video Went Viral by Alwaysking: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2017
So nah banky dey enjoy her punny now. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Dakore Egbuson Is Pregnant / Nollywood Actress Dior Chidera Adiele Poses Completely Nude (pix) / My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.